I need help with a few things

Well, i want to solve some doubt's

1 It's possible to use AttachObjetc on Npc's? because i want to put an item to a Npc

2 It's possible to kill a Npc with hits? i mean with katana or Pool Cue or knife? cuz in all the servers i played the npc's can be killed with guns.

3 How i can record an escene for my mission?

4 How i can make a group or not group mission? what i have to use?

5 What i have to use for when any player dies appears a message in them monitor that it says "You are dead" besides, in red color?

And this last is not about the servers, is about the GTA SA

6 How i can replace a skin?

Well, i want to put this Joker skin.

In the body of this Skin.

To make something like this:

But always i try to replace, i got this:

Can you guys help me?

Ty

Do you want that every one can use this skin if you want to add it in server im not sure about it
But if you want then you have to edit gta sa data files witht img editor

1) AttachObjectToPlayer should work just fine.

2) As far as I know, you can create kill'ble zombies using the FCNPC plugin.

3) To record in-game scenes simply use a video recorder. See this to know the best 2013 video-capturing softwares http://video-capture-software-review.toptenreviews.com/

4) You can create a variable that checks if the player is in a certain group. For example, "IsGroupA" and by this, you can check whether the player is in Group 'A' or not before spawning with a certain skin, within a certain team, etc.

5) Use the callback OnPlayerDeath. You can make a textdraw that shows on the player's death with the color, font, size, etc. you want. I suggest using Zamarahot's TextDraw Editor Or iPleomax's TextDraw Editor. Use the 'search' button and see what suits you better than the other.

6) I don't know much about skin things, but I guess you can make a skin mod. Watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHFT_Ymw9mI it may help you, but I DID NOT test this.

Red dragon why to use attachobjecttoplayer he wants this skin he doednt want any object to be attached