[FilterScript] [T] Login-Register-Saving System.

Hello my dear friends,I have made my own register system with login and saving system. its not copied from anywhere.
I added 2 commands : /kill to kill your self and /respawn to respawn.

After you try to connect the server you will get the register dialog. and after you re-log you will get a Login dialog.
This system will be save your Password
Cash,
Admin,
Kills and
Deaths.

How to install?
After download put this pawno into your server>filterscript than complie it. Then go to the scriptfiles than create a new folder name with "Beta"Again complie it than your ready!

Have any questions?Than ask in this topic.
Thank you.

Screen Shots:

Download:
http://www.upload.ee/files/3486513/Beta.pwn.html

Any encryption?

What did you mean?

Are the passwords encrypted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuntun
Посмотреть сообщение
What did you mean?
He asks you if you are hashing the passwords ex. using Whirlpool or something else or you save them as plaintext.

Contact me on skype bro if you are willing to update it ( VIP / Admin system / more commands )

Actually if you set your password to : 123 it will be like : 123131213 or blbalbalabla... that mean you can not check the player password. so its safe.

I would personally never use anything which just multiplies the password many times or changes it to text. Use whirlpool instead

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyChoco
Посмотреть сообщение
I would personally never use anything which just multiplies the password many times or changes it to text. Use whirlpool instead
I've just had a look and it uses udb_hash

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaveDweller
Посмотреть сообщение
I've just had a look and it uses udb_hash
Yes..

Any comment for my work?