[Tool/Web/Other] pLazy - String modifier (adder)

What is it?
Just a quick little app I made for adding string of each line, in front of it or at the back of it, or both.
I will let this GIF file explain:

Written in Visual Basic 6.
Download v0.1 [source code + compiled binary]: Here

Ever heard of copy and paste??

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
Ever heard of copy and paste??
It's for those super lazy people with a lot of lines to copy pasta, but just want to do it in a few clicks. xD
I think the most useful part is that it can add both in front and at the end of the line. That do require some effort for a lot of lines...

Actually, it's useless since copy and paste were invented.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Dragon.
Посмотреть сообщение
... since copy and paste were invented.
and multi-selection too.

Yeah it can be done many other ways, but still cool that you can make programs, so good job!

I made myself a program once in Visual Studio that would check a forum post, extract commands that are mentioned in it (documented) and compare to my script's commands. So if some script's commands are not mentioned, it lists them and I can write a documentation for them. I mean come on people 14 year olds are learning programming with the help of SA:MP, i think SA:MP should be included in school programs instead of visual basic 6 like in my school this is so cool

Thanks for the reply guys. Of course I know what copy-pasting is. I know it is a very simple tool. It was made in around 15 minutes because I just wanted to contribute something to the community. Who knows it will make someone's task easier. Perhaps I will update it and add some more functionality.

VB6, good old times