Players geting frozen screen

Hey guys, i have a problem, not sure where to post it(Don't be mad if i missed section), but i guess it goes here. x) Few of us made a script(from scratch), and everything works fine, except when few of us join the server, one of the players gets frozen screen, and everytime someone new joins, same thing happens. :3 Hope you guys have at least an idea what could it be. :3

This is not your script Problem.
Some of the Old, and very known servers get this too.

I play regularly at, CrazyBob's CnR. And many Players get these Freezes, time by time.
I think its a 0.3x Problem.
Wait till they resolve it.

So all i can do is wait? :3 x)

Yea, i guess so..

Crap, thank you anyway. +reped

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saadat
View Post
This is not your script Problem.
Some of the Old, and very known servers get this too.

I play regularly at, CrazyBob's CnR. And many Players get these Freezes, time by time.
I think its a 0.3x Problem.
Wait till they resolve it.
I've been playing in 0.3x for many hours, it never happened to me, even in big servers. Honestly, not only in 0.3x but in previous versions as well.

It may be caused by the script.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zeus
View Post
I've been playing in 0.3x for many hours, it never happened to me, even in big servers. Honestly, not only in 0.3x but in previous versions as well.

It may be caused by the script.
Yeh, same here, but i have no idea what could cause that. Tried everything from removing all objects, updating plugins, lowering stream rate and distance, removing fs-s, some of the dynamic systems, and still getting the freezes. :S

@ _Zeus,

It happened to me, and my friends at,

CrazyBob's CnR.
DayZ
Zombie Apocalypse
GamerX
UIF
Gajlaxy

Not only us, but many other players experienced it too.
But who knows, maybe i'm wrong and this is a Script Problem.

it's a new samp exploit

This is related to cheaters sending invalid camera data to other clients, this can be easily prevented by scripts. A few of the servers mentioned here already have them.

There is one topic on this forum with the code but its entirely in Russian, perhaps someone would like to make an English version?

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=452274