Ideas?

Hey guys, so I've been sitting around all day, seeking for ANY idea which I could use to develop a useful FS/GM/Tutorial.
I will do it and then publish it here on the SA-MP forums, so I would like to hear your opinion on what could be needed, and is useful, so I start developing it.

I couldn't find what's most needed so I will see your opinions on this, so leave your ideas and suggestions!

A tour de france gamemode with custom maps? :3
Hunger Games?

Quote:

This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 33 seconds.

^^ -.-"

Hunger games looks like a neat gamemode type.

Tour de France gamemode? You mean like riding a bicycle? I don't think so xD
And I still don't know what to do lol
I was thinking maybe a FS that can be useful, and not a GM(Unless it's a unique idea).

I really like the idea of the other two posters above. Hunger Games sounds rather interesting! And I'm more that certain that it wouldn't be -too- hard to do!

Oh my god, Hunger Games idea flashed a bolt within my mind - would be AWESOME if you could do it.

Edit: Oh, I thought you were looking for a gamemode idea. Anyways, it would be still GREAT if you could make a tutorial for newbies about that, maybe we can start seeing some creative SA:MP gamemodes.