[Help] Can I use damage values to flash headlights back and forth?

Just as a side note, i have researched this for days along other FSs, the SAMP Wiki, and through friends and could not find any real information.

I want to make the lights on things such as the police car flash, but not at the same time. I want one to be off when the other is on. They will flash upon activation of the other additional lights i added (activated by the submission button).

I looked at UpdateDamageVehicleStatus on https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/UpdateVehicleDamageStatus , but for lights, there is nothing for me to click to show the damage values.

If someone could please provide a line that makes one light on and the other just damaged enough to be off, it would help allot. If possible, i would also like to flash the headlights back and forth, opposite side of the headlights.

Thank you.

Код:
	new panels, doors, lights, tires;
	GetVehicleDamageStatus(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid),panels,doors,lights,tires);
	lights = 0b0001;
    UpdateVehicleDamageStatus(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid), panels, doors, lights, tires);
0b0001 is a binary code and means as much as -> "turn all the lights out and turn on the right rear light"
if you do
Код:
lights = 0b1111;
all lights would be turned on.

now you just have to use a timer.

ps: it's rly long ago that i did something with flashing lights and such stuff ^^ im not sure if its really the right rear light... it might be the left one.
Just play'round with it a lil bit :P

okay thanks. By any chanse, would you know what each digit was? the last one i guess is rear lights, but if so, what would be the extra one for?

if i remember correctly, it was like 0b00000000 long or maybe just 6 ^^
like said, play around a lil bit.
or maybe you can only configure those 4. there's a lot of stuff u can't do in samp so that might just be the case here

okay, thankyou cutx =)