Need some suggestions about roleplay.

I decide I want to commit myself to this project of makig a roleplay from scratch.

I'm currently stuck at one problem though, I got no idea what should be in the server.

This is why i'm asking for suggesions for the server ever suggestion is for real.

This is for real and I really don't want some people saying I will fail blah blah im asking for suggestions to make this community better, I olny see edit's of roleplay, no uniqueness which is what i want this project to be, unique .

(If anyone wants to help me script this project just private message me and we will talk.)

I am NOT hiring any admins I know who will be admin, I have a whole team of professional staff which I have known for about 2 years so don't ask for admin.

As far as the budget goes I have enough for about 3 months of 50 players slot and 3 months of hosted tab.

Thank you for your suggestions!!!

Well, looks like you already failed on your own project. You want it to be unique? Why not make your own stuff instead of asking for suggestions? You could say that you want just another RP server listed on SAMP, then we could gladly give you suggestions.

Every suggestion that people will list here is already being used on another server.

Well thanks for your opinion.

I myself have a few suggestions, you could have a master account i.e FlawPaw and from there you can create, and manage your characters. A website UCP is a good addition though, a word of advice, asking for suggestions doesn't really make your project unique, since it's not made up off your own mind and it was suggested by others.

Let your community decide, that's what I do.

I agree on Luis- on that.

GF Edit servers have more players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dripac
Посмотреть сообщение
It's sad, but true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dripac
Посмотреть сообщение
Come one, they aren't that but. I know they are saturated, but i find a lot of fun maybe because im familiar with the similar gameplay from many years.

SPMCIL Recruitment and USPC 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Prodigy-
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, looks like you already failed on your own project. You want it to be unique? Why not make your own stuff instead of asking for suggestions? You could say that you want just another RP server listed on SAMP, then we could gladly give you suggestions.

Every suggestion that people will list here is already being used on another server.
Having the foundation to a standard roleplay server and then allowing your own community server the ability to suggest changes will truely make it unique.