Player object attach problem

Hello. Im trying to attach an hat to my players head, but it doesnt work, it appears and half second later it disapears.

What is the problem?

my hat command
Код:
	if(strcmp(cmd, "/hat1", true) == 0)
	{
      SetPlayerAttachedObject(playerid, 3, 19487, 2, 0.101, -0.0, 0.0, 5.50, 84.60, 83.7, 1, 1, 1);
      return 1;
	}

not sure if it will work, but try this:
pawn Код:
if(strcmp(cmd, "/hat1", true) == 0)
{
      SetPlayerAttachedObject(playerid, 3, 18927, 2, 0.101, -0.0, 0.0, 5.50, 84.60, 83.7, 1, 1, 1);
      return 1;
}
Maybe it's the model id which if bugged or so?

same effect... i dont have any removeplayerattachedobject in a timer or in any function... i put the hat but like 0.7 seconds later it disapears. Then i put it again and it appears and disappears.. wtf. Someone help.

YOu are using maybe same slot ?

I've checked all my filterscripts and and my gamemode for "removeplayerattachedobject" and "setplayerattachedobject" and i didnt find it in any of my filterscripts and i found it on my gamemode but it was under a /command script so it couldnt be activated. this is very annoying. Its impossible that something is using the same slot because no slot index is in use

FIXED. to everyone who has this problem, just update your streamer and all the includes, and BAM problem solved. /kiss <3