Should This Be Allowed??[Offensive Post]

Hey Guys i Made a samp forums acc , because i love it when i made it a guy posted on my [visitor msg]

I mean its Offensive Towards me And All Indians!

The Thing Is I reported this to forum admins / moderators before like 4-5 Hours But No action Has been taken

just a fact if that was USA [not india] Then He would have been punished because some forums admins are from Usa

Regards
IndianArmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianArmy
Посмотреть сообщение
Or I will Report This To Indian Head Government and Supereme Cournt And Appeal A Ban
Okay kiddo, you can go right ahead and do that. If you think for one second that a government is going to get all up in arms about a single comment on some gaming forum, you've got another thing coming. Quit lying to yourself and everyone else. You're acting like a 10 year old; there's no way you're in the Indian army..

Actually... I take that back- I mean... it's the Indian army, yippie, no big deal. 'Murica!

I suggest you ignoring him. I mean Indian army won't suck if he says. Thats good. Just go with ignoring him.

You gotta cope up with such stuff on this forum.
He's Pakistani and you know how much they hate us. lol.
lrn2ignore.

EDIT:
Quote:

Or I will Report This To Indian Head Government and Supereme Cournt And Appeal A Ban

lolwat

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MM]Eminem
Посмотреть сообщение
You gotta cope up with such stuff on this forum.
He's Pakistani and you know how much they hate us. lol.
lrn2ignore.
finally found a "!bratha!"

According to forums rules...
Quote:

Discrimination - No racism or any other forms of discrimination.

He/She shall be punished, it's on beta testers whether they gonna follow what they said, otherwise ignore.

Stop being so butthurt. People offend my country all the time and most of it is rather funny. I wouldn't post a topic about it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XProtocol
Посмотреть сообщение

He/She shall be punished, it's on beta testers whether they gonna follow what they said, otherwise ignore.
It wasn't racism or discrimination. It wasn't even an insult towards OP! It was an insult towards his country with isn't really racism or discrimination.

Damn, don't come to message boards/forums if you can't emotionally handle this kind of behaviour.
And it's utter crap to say the moderators are taking action against anti-USA things. If you'd spend some time looking, you'll find many topics/post that criticize the American government one way or another.

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by XProtocol
Посмотреть сообщение

Please re-read the vistitor message and then look at the rule you posted. There isn't any kind of discrimination in it. He just says the Indian army sucks, and regardless of the validity of that remark he isn't discriminating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
Okay kiddo, you can go right ahead and do that. If you think for one second that a government is going to get all up in arms about a single comment on some gaming forum, you've got another thing coming.
Actually the government won't do anything because Indian Army sucks. :hurr:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchurmanCQC
Посмотреть сообщение
Stop being so butthurt. People offend my country all the time and most of it is rather funny. I wouldn't post a topic about it!

It wasn't racism or discrimination. It wasn't even an insult towards OP! It was an insult towards his country with isn't really racism or discrimination.
MAPLE SYRUP<33333

And I agree, you have to get on with life. God, don't take things to serious.