French section need a new moderator

Hi,

I'm Kutter, I'm not a perfect guy (I attempted much times to ban Darreugne, french moderator) but now I'm cool and helpful.

The French section has become a landmark for trolls, it is urgent to elect a new moderator!
I suggest you give the job to someone else CRISTAB because CRISTAB is inactive.
I suggest as a new moderator: Vukilore because he helps a lot and Shidony because he is close to darreugne

Darreugne is currently in holidays and can't stay in contact with us so please, don't blame him.

Thanks for reading and sorry for bad english

+1 This person is active enough to be part of the moderation really need to change that and to moderator

I agree with Kutter, I think Vukilore can be a GOOD, he's respectful and helpful, french section need him.

It's true... In french section we have too many problems, another Moderator would be a good idea to calm the current atmosphere...

And i Agree, Vukilore has the capacity to manage french section.

Vukilore would be a good moderator, he's really active and he can help the community without any problems.

Cristab is never on the forum and alot of trolls are messing up our section. We would like to have Vukilore as a new moderator and Shidony too. They will both be great and i'm sure they will do a great job!

I agree for Vukilore as a moderator, the french section really needs it, so much spam and troll...

I make one + for Vukilore.
this is a person who invests in SA:MP communty and is a great scripter !

I agree.

Sounds like a french revolution, anyways I'm not sure this will succeed..

We just need a new active moderator like Darreugne but he currently can't be present and we need someone to moderate.

Thanks everyone, I didn't know you trusted me like that lol
But I don't think it will succeed .. wait and see comrade !