fixveh command

Hello, I am trying to do a vehicle fix admin command filterscript, but I am getting errors, here it's the script

Код:
#include <a_samp>

#define fixvehall
#define IsPlayerLoggedIn
#define playerid
#define PlayerInfo
#define playerid
#define COLOR_GREY

public OnFilterScriptInit()
{

CMD:fixvehall(playerid, params[])
{
    if(!IsPlayerLoggedIn(playerid))) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You need to login first before using any command.");
	if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] < 2) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You are not authorized to use this command.");
	if(!aDuty[playerid]) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You are not on Admin Duty.");
    for(new i = 0; i < MAX_VEHICLES; i++)
    if(sscanf(params,"s[32]", params))
    {

//SetVehicleHealth(i, 1000.0);
	   RepairVehicle(i);

{

SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "All vehicles fixed.");
       return 1;

}

CMD:fixveh (playerid, params[])
{
    if(!IsPlayerLoggedIn(playerid))) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You need to login first before using any command.");
	if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] < 2) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You are not authorized to use this command.");
	if(!aDuty[playerid]) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You are not on Admin Duty.");
	if(IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid))
    {

RepairVehicle(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid));
        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "   You have fixed your vehicle !");
	{

}
		return 1;

And these are the errors

Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\test.pwn(15) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\test.pwn(15) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\test.pwn(17) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\test.pwn(17) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\test.pwn(18) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\test.pwn(18) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\test.pwn(18) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

8 Errors.
Please, tell me what I am doing wrong, thanks !

Alright try this:
pawn Код:
#include <a_samp>

#define fixvehall
#define IsPlayerLoggedIn
#define playerid
#define PlayerInfo
#define playerid
#define COLOR_GREY

{
return 1;
}

{
    {
    SetVehicleHealth(i, 1000.0);
    RepairVehicle(i);
    return 1;  
    }
    return 1;
}

{
    {
    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "   You have fixed your vehicle !");
    }
    return 1;
}
Tell me if you get any error.

You removed a bit from FilterscriptInit and its not defined as a filterscript.

add

pawn Код:
{
    print("\n--------------------------------------");
    print(" Blank Filterscript by your name here");
    print("--------------------------------------\n");
    return 1;
}
and you will get many error
Go learn about " How to use zcmd "

Yup, these are the errors

Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\test.pwn(17) : error 020: invalid symbol name ""
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\test.pwn(19) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\test.pwn(20) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\test.pwn(21) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\test.pwn(22) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\test.pwn(27) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\test.pwn(29) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\test.pwn(32) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\test.pwn(32) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\test.pwn(34) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\test.pwn(35) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\test.pwn(36) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\test.pwn(37) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\test.pwn(42) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\test.pwn(44) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "fixveh"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

14 Errors.

Dude, is this part of your script or all of it?
Because no way:
Код:
if(!aDuty[playerid])
will work if it's a filterscript.
You don't have it anywhere.

well its just a part of it, but if I am going to implement it in the gamemode, I will get it work ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyCh
Посмотреть сообщение
Alright try this:
pawn Код:
#include <a_samp>

#define fixvehall
#define IsPlayerLoggedIn
#define playerid
#define PlayerInfo
#define playerid
#define COLOR_GREY

{
return 1;
}

{
    {
    RepairVehicle(i);
    return 1;  
    }
    return 1;
}

{
    {
    }
    return 1;
}
Tell me if you get any error.
A LOT of them..

You have done so many mistakes, not including zcmd and sscanf (you don't need it actually). When it gives you errors for "undefined symbols", the way to fix them is to declare them, not using
pawn Код:
#define THE_SYMBOL_NAME_I_GOT_ERROR
Anyways, I fixed the errors/warnings, but you should edit it to your needs.

pawn Код:
#define FILTERSCRIPT

#include <a_samp>
#include <zcmd>

#undef MAX_PLAYERS
#define MAX_PLAYERS 50 // CHANGE IT

#define COLOR_GREY 0x7F7F7FFF

enum pInfo
{
    bool: pLoggedIn,
    pAdmin
};

new
    PlayerInfo[ MAX_PLAYERS ][ pInfo ],
    bool: aDuty[ MAX_PLAYERS ]
;

{
    if(!IsPlayerLoggedIn(playerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You need to login first before using any command.");
    {
       //SetVehicleHealth(i, 1000.0);
       RepairVehicle(i);

}
    return 1;
}

{
    if(!IsPlayerLoggedIn(playerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You need to login first before using any command.");
    {
    }
    return 1;
}

stock IsPlayerLoggedIn(playerid)
{
    // CHANGE THIS TO THE VARIABLE YOU HAVE FOR CHECKING IF HE'S LOGGED IN
    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pLoggedIn]) return 1;
    return 0;
}

Okay so I made it for you a filterscript, but only for RCON admins(You can't put Aduty and stuff if it's not in your gamemode.
This will work for sure.(AS A FILTERSCRIPT)
Here it is:
pawn Код:
#include <a_samp>
#include <zcmd>

#define FILTERSCRIPT

#define COLOR_GREY  0x00000041

{
    print("\n--------------------------------------");
    print(" Vehicle fix by Jimmy to Jhony :D");
    print("--------------------------------------\n");
    return 1;
}

{
    if(!IsPlayerAdmin(playerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You are not authorized to use this command.");
    {
    RepairVehicle(i);
    return 1;
    }
    return 1;
}

{
    if(!IsPlayerAdmin(playerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You are not authorized to use this command.");
    {
    }
    return 1;
}

Thank you guys, it worked now as filterscript and in the gamemode too. +rep!