Script BUG! [PLEASE HELP!]

Hello, guys, When I am trying to host my server I get this error: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found".
What is that ? Please help.
Here is my whole server.cfg file info:

"echo Executing Server Config...
lanmode 0
rcon_password ********
maxplayers 20
port 5069
hostname Call of Duty 6 - Golden Warfare [0.3x] | [Ultra-H.com]
gamemode0 COD6
filterscripts
plugins streamer sscanf Whirlpool nativechecker
announce 0
query 1
chatlogging 0
weburl Soon
onfoot_rate 40
incar_rate 40
weapon_rate 40
stream_distance 300.0
stream_rate 1000
maxnpc 0
logtimeformat [%H:%M:%S]
mapname CoN - WW6 v1.02 (a) "

-I am running windows and I am using Ultra-Host to host my server, in the server logs I get this error. Also, I have all plugins located in the server.cfg in the plugins folder!

Help ME!
-Thank you!

You're missing a plugin. You have nativechecker loaded, don't you? Check the server_log.txt and please show us what it prints out.

You're either missing a plugin or include.

SO, by compile you mean, After finishing it, YES, I just pressed F5 and I waited until it was finish. Also I have the COD6.amx in my gamemodes. Here is a SS of my gamemodes folder: http://prntscr.com/1icocu

Yes, I have nativecheck in server.cfg and it is in plugin, but DO I need to add it also in my script through pawno ? like #include nativechecker ? DO I have or ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by harshind
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, I have nativecheck in server.cfg and it is in plugin, but DO I need to add it also in my script through pawno ? like #include nativechecker ? DO I have or ?
No, you don't. Just have the nativechecker.dll to the "plugins" directory and start the server. It will print out in the console what functions are not registered, so you're able to know what plugin you did not load.

Hmm, But In my plugins folder I do have nativechecker.dll
LOOK: http://prntscr.com/1icp88
There is a nativecheck.dll in my plugin folder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zeus
Посмотреть сообщение
You're missing a plugin. You have nativechecker loaded, don't you? Check the server_log.txt and please show us what it prints out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zeus
Посмотреть сообщение
No, you don't. Just have the nativechecker.dll to the "plugins" directory and start the server. It will print out in the console what functions are not registered, so you're able to know what plugin you did not load.
Look at the console.

Bumping won't help. Be patient or you won't be helped at all.

HELP!

Here is the server_log.txt I get:

----------
Loaded log file: "server_log.txt".
----------

SA-MP Dedicated Server
----------------------
v0.3x, ©2005-2013 SA-MP Team

[06:44:17] filterscripts = "" (string)
[06:44:17]
[06:44:17] Server Plugins
[06:44:17] --------------
[06:44:17] Loading plugin: streamer
[06:44:17] Failed (plugins/streamer: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)
[06:44:17] Loading plugin: sscanf
[06:44:17] Failed (plugins/sscanf: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)
[06:44:17] Loading plugin: Whirlpool
[06:44:17] Failed (plugins/Whirlpool: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)
[06:44:17] Loading plugin: nativechecker
[06:44:17] Failed (plugins/nativechecker: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)
[06:44:17] Loaded 0 plugins.

[06:44:17]
[06:44:17] Filterscripts
[06:44:17] ---------------
[06:44:17] Loaded 0 filterscripts.

[06:44:17] Script[gamemodes/COD6.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"
[06:44:17] Number of vehicle models: 0