When you start scripting

Im newbie here, I wanna know and make sure, how long you guys learn samp scripting till right now?

Well, I just getting learned about scripting about a month, (In 6th july or so :P)

How about you?

Well i will start if i have enough time... i still not starting to learn xd..

I think for like, 2 years now? Not sure, I don't really keep track of it to be honest :P

I started quite a few years ago. Around 2009, I believe. The oldest file I can find - somewhere in an old 0.3a server folder - dates back to the 2nd of January, 2010. But I had been experimenting with Pawn way before that. Learning a language is not something you do in a few weeks.

wah you guys are senior lol

That guy Vince, yeah sure he is. Though soon ****** will be posting here then the word 'senior' wouldn't be enough to compliment him. :P

And about me? I left learning Pawn cause of studies so I'm not even beginner.

I started scripting when 0.2x was used in 2009.
Now everybody will check my join date, I've joined SA-MP Forums lately.

I believe 8 months ago? I was interested in learning and had some help when I was in need, you can't learn the whole language in 1 or 2 years it takes time, there's alot unknown stuff in here I suppose.

I believe i learned scripting 1 month.
But most of the things i learn is by copy/pasting.
But after i notice this is pretty bad thing to do, I re-learn some parts in scripting
Althought I'm admitting it, I can't explain some parts in scripting.

I re-learn the scripting last January.

I started scripting at 0.3c, I've no account on SA-MP Forums that time, I start registered on 0.3e, or 0.3d i think? (April 2012)

Well, today i'm attempting to learn a new scripting language. Java or HTML

I started last year learning PAWN. I then went onto PHP and some other languages. I'm now doing C++.