PLEASE HELP ME!

Hey, guys I am trying to host my server with a script and I get this error: Run time error 17: "Invalid/unsupported P-code file format
What is that ?
I tried hosting with this script in 3 PC's still no luck! help me!
Is it problem with script or Is the script version different from what im hosting ?

_______
PLEASE HELP ME! IM NEWBIE!

Make sure that if you are running LINUX this is your plugins line (your plugins ofcourse)
Код:
plugins sscanf.so streamer.so
If you are running Windows use
Код:
plugins sscanf streamer
Also make sure that
Код:
#include <a_samp>
is your first include, all the other ones come later such as
Код:
#include <sscanf2>
Hope this will help you!

I am running windows, and all plugins are .dll . But I have no idea what to do, please make it as simple as possible, im only NEWBIE. Thanks !

Kind of hard to make it easier though. Well.. open up your server.cfg and check your
Код:
plugins .....
line and make sure there are just plugin names without .so at the end. If there is .so at the end delete it.

Also make sure that the first #include line in your scripts is
Код:
#include <a_samp>
If this is too hard for you to understand then I don't recommend you running a server

Hmm, In my server.cfg where it says plugins ..... All the plugins are written there but none of them have .dll or .so or anything behind. So I am running windows, so I do I have to add .dll after the plugins name in server.cfg ?

Try to update compiler

No if you are running windows you don't have to add anything after them.

Also did you just download the gamemode and did you even compile it? Or did you make it? Give us more information man :P

I download this gamemode called "COD6 - Golden Warfare". Look, When I edit the gamemode I downloaded, I just edit the Owner's name and server's name, then that error comes, if I don't edit anything in the gamemode it works, but I wanna edit the names, how to ? (That Script was release for public by the owner). WHat to do ?