tons of errors

Hello, after this script asked me for all the includes I gave him all of them, but after I gave him the includes these are the errors I get

Everywhere I used

SendAudioToPlayer or SendAudioToRange I got these errors

Code:
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\sv\gamemodes\PLA.pwn(5133) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\sv\gamemodes\PLA.pwn(13295) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\sv\gamemodes\PLA.pwn(13306) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\sv\gamemodes\PLA.pwn(13602) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\sv\gamemodes\PLA.pwn(13671) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\sv\gamemodes\PLA.pwn(15309) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\sv\gamemodes\PLA.pwn(15947) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\sv\gamemodes\PLA.pwn(16001) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\sv\gamemodes\PLA.pwn(16727) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\sv\gamemodes\PLA.pwn(17196) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\sv\gamemodes\PLA.pwn(17189) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "volume"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\sv\gamemodes\PLA.pwn(17189) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "soundid"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\sv\gamemodes\PLA.pwn(17556) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\sv\gamemodes\PLA.pwn(17567) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\sv\gamemodes\PLA.pwn(17578) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\sv\gamemodes\PLA.pwn(17586) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\sv\gamemodes\PLA.pwn(17599) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\sv\gamemodes\PLA.pwn(17610) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\sv\gamemodes\PLA.pwn(17618) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\sv\gamemodes\PLA.pwn(40192) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\sv\gamemodes\PLA.pwn(47803) : warning 219: local variable "Message" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\sv\gamemodes\PLA.pwn(67096) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "costlevel"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\sv\gamemodes\PLA.pwn(96293) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "seek"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\sv\gamemodes\PLA.pwn(97697) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\sv\gamemodes\PLA.pwn(97705) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\sv\gamemodes\PLA.pwn(97719) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\sv\gamemodes\PLA.pwn(97734) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\sv\gamemodes\PLA.pwn(97748) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\sv\gamemodes\PLA.pwn(97756) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\sv\gamemodes\PLA.pwn(97774) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\sv\gamemodes\PLA.pwn(97789) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\sv\gamemodes\PLA.pwn(97887) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\sv\gamemodes\PLA.pwn(97902) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\sv\gamemodes\PLA.pwn(110497) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "IsAtTruckDeliveryPoint"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\sv\gamemodes\PLA.pwn(110497) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "audiohandleglobal"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\sv\gamemodes\PLA.pwn(94023) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "oModel"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\sv\gamemodes\PLA.pwn(94023 -- 110497) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "slaws"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\sv\gamemodes\PLA.pwn(94023 -- 110497) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "trlaws"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

38 Warnings.

Code:
	if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pPaintTokens] >= 5)
							{
	                    		PlayerInfo[playerid][pPaintTokens] -= 5;
	                			format(string,sizeof(string),"You have rented this room for %d minutes at a cost of %d tokens.",PaintBallArena[arenaid][pbTimeLeft]/60,5);
	                			SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW, string);
	                			SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "Paintball Arena Commands: /scores - /exitarena - /joinarena - /switchteam");
	                			PlayerPlaySound(playerid, 1057, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0);
	                			SendAudioToPlayer(playerid, 41, 100, 0);
							}
Code:
	else
						{
						    format(string,sizeof(string),"You have rented this room for %d minutes at no cost because of Gold+ VIP.",PaintBallArena[arenaid][pbTimeLeft]/60);
	                		SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW, string);
	                		SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "Paintball Arena Commands: /scores - /exitarena - /joinarena - /switchteam");
	                		PlayerPlaySound(playerid, 1057, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0);
	                		SendAudioToPlayer(playerid, 41, 100, 0);
						}

Add all the defines to your script like

#define <the include name>

I did that and that's when these errors appeared that expression has no effect. Do I need to add something in the include like SendAudioToPlayer.inc is it possible to find such thing ?