Looking for a mobile phone.

I was looking for a decent mobile phone. I thought of Windows 8 mobile phones such as Nokia Lumia and HTC 8X and 8S, but I've looked around for them and I saw that almost nobody buys or sells Windows 8 mobile phones as they prefer to have a more user-friendly platform such as the Android. At the moment I'm thinking of the Android and I actually saw the Xperia SL and I liked it, but I'm now puzzled between all of these. Which one should I buy? Don't mind about the mobile phone, I mean the platform. If you have other suggestions other than the ones I've listed above, please tell me. Thank you.

If you are concerned about the battery life, Get a Windows phone. Don't buy a blackberry for any reason it sucks IMHO. If you want several thousand apps and games to play, get Android.

Looked at blackberry Q10 and Z10? Their OS is now styled slightly like iOS/android, but still has the social and communication elements to it. The phones are well priced too.

SourceCode how does blackberry suck lol? Have you even seen the new ones and OS10? Sure the app market isn't the biggest, but if you want a phone for communication and browsing/forums it beats having an android where all you can do is play boring mini-games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourceCode
Посмотреть сообщение
If you are concerned about the battery life, Get a Windows phone. Don't buy a blackberry for any reason it sucks IMHO. If you want several thousand apps and games to play, get Android.

I'm not concerned very much about the battery life. My last phone was a BlackBerry 9360 and I actually hated it, some people my love the BlackBerry, but I forgot to mention in the OP that if anyone would suggest ideas, please exclude any model of BlackBerry. Thanks though! Still waiting for more suggestions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGCash
Посмотреть сообщение
Looked at blackberry Q10 and Z10? Their OS is now styled slightly like iOS/android, but still has the social and communication elements to it. The phones are well priced too.

SourceCode how does blackberry suck lol? Have you even seen the new ones and OS10? Sure the app market isn't the biggest, but if you want a phone for communication and browsing/forums it beats having an android where all you can do is play boring mini-games.
Do you mean that the Android cannot browse and communicate? Seems legit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Dragon.
Посмотреть сообщение
Do you mean that the Android cannot browse and communicate? Seems legit!
Well, not even on the same league as a Q10 lol. No wonder you hated your old BB, you bought a curve. That's just like buying a cheap android.

Go Android- you won't regret it.

Blackberry is pure dog shit, I'd go for an Android or iOS device.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronKillz
Посмотреть сообщение
Blackberry is pure dog shit, I'd go for an Android or iOS device.
How is it? What the fuck is so good about android and iOS, thousands of crappy repetitive games. Touchscreen typing is horrible, I have hated it since I first saw it in 2009/early 2010.

And iPhone is just for retards, overpriced piece of crap for people who want to look rich. If you want to show off then buy a big house, buying an iPhone and some armani jeans doesn't look impressive if you live in a shitty working class room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGCash
Посмотреть сообщение
How is it? What the fuck is so good about android and iOS, thousands of crappy repetitive games. Touchscreen typing is horrible, I have hated it since I first saw it in 2009/early 2010.
Oh really? I find typing on my iphone quite simple. How many apps does the Blackberry App Store have compared to the iPhone's App Store? or even ****** Play?