Array, string, saving player name[HELP]

I want to make a 5 global variable in a single variable using array. Secondly I want to know how to get a player name and save it in that first array variable and so on.
For ex: I want to store name of different player in a single variable using array .

I am confused about how to use sting and array in that case. Also help me how to call that variable to print the saved player name

You could use get player name saving it in ini if you are using it.... Something like that GetPlayerName(playerid,name,sizeof(name));

If you want it store in new ini file... But if you want all in one ini file saved... then you need just to open a ini file when you want to write it in... basically you could use a command in command you could open and save changes in ini file.....

If I got it right it will be string not array...

(Not 100% sure)

I don't want to save it in an ini or script files. I want that variable to get reset when player who is getting the name logged out, like
For Ex : I am an admin of my server . I want to make a cmd to save the player name in a variable (using array). When I log out , it must get reset... any possibility ?

You mean something like set score? If so it is possible Look at wiki... And you can easy make a cmd to set his score in game when he will log out it will be reset.

But I am trying to make an array which contain string. that's why i need help