Server still empty ?!

Hey all,

I think that title says at all..
So i want to ask how to invite "some" ppls on my server.Its already horrible i cant see that 0/100 lol :/
My gamemode is not bad i guess and i know it,server is hosted at nice place so i dont know what is the realy problem?

I saw many posts here like me now but nothing.
Thank guys for some advice i hope it will help me.

Im desperately already

all you can really do is post a add in http://forum.sa-mp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22

if you have the rep count otherwise your in the same crappy boat as me

lol dude,i made there an post but nothing :/

don't really know any other way bro. if you find out let me know :P

Try promotion videos, invite friends on ********/ or any other place. There is no direct way to bring people into your server. Posting an advertisement doesn't actually mean getting players instantly.

Yea bluebaron i see that no.. :/ i wrote already on FB samp groups lol but still nothin maybe make some videos is way

try ******* video, make a ******** Page, advertise on ******** Groups, and other gta related forums

Sadly, not much of that will work lol.

maybe the way is still making videos on ******* lol or get to hosted tab nothin more.. !

Even if you'll make videos on *******, you still need famous account there to get players..... Or at least, the video should be good.... Just buy hosted tab and invite every player you know in SAMP. That's all you can do, but the best thing to do, is to buy hosted tab.

Yup..the only way is to post an ad, and maybe send some people to other servers to ad...
buy hosted tab and some other stuff..

Quote:

Yup..the only way is to post an ad, and maybe send some people to other servers to ad...

Brother, This idea might leads to danger, Advertising on other servers is illegal i think, Your server could be removed from sa-mp, I am not sure.

&

*Move to hosted tab! I bet you'll get players, If not i will give your spent cash.

Eh, This aint a place to advertise my dear?

Have you considered the obvious that, well... perhaps your server just sucks?

Advertising here! Eek!

Is your server a RP server running NGRP if so, there's your problem.

Your gamemode is just probably lame.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLT
Посмотреть сообщение
Advertising on someone else server just makes it worst, it might get him DDoS, bot attacked, and so on..

NEVER DO THAT!

Which now and days most RP servers are running NG:RP lol.

I would recommend getting a hosted tab, although it's worth a lot. And you can't just let the server be empty and expect players coming in out of nowhere, try to be active yourself and hire reliable admins, make sure your server has a legitimate game mode which you've made yourself and has a good anti cheat scripted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrwestcoast
Посмотреть сообщение
Which now and days most RP servers are running NG:RP lol.
I wouldn't say "most". I know a lot of server that aren't using NG-RP edits.