Help with Hosting!

Hello guys. I am just a newbie, with samp and I can script only a little. But, I have got a RP script for my server, plugins, and etc; but the problem is that, I don't get much of pocket money so I cannot buy a server host. I mean, I get $22 per month, and including in that, I have to pay Money for my cricket club which is $20, after that I only have $2 left. So, I am deciding on upon hosting the server myself from the HOME. But I wouldn't like to use the program "samp_server.exe" or "Hamachi" to host my server, Are there any other programs that can host it ? Also I know PuTTy can do it, but I have no idea how to do it with it, also if you can help me with that, it will be a pleasure. Just tell me some other programs that can host the server for me! NOTE: The programs should be able to host it for 0.3x.
-Thanks for helping, May god bless all of you.
(Help )

Portforward at, www.portforward.com This site will help you portforward, you will not be needing Hamachi, but you NEED samp_server.exe

But if you don't want the samp_server.exe then you will have to host, costs 5 dollars with 24 players. Ё

But im sure you can host with 2 dollars also.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by harshind
Посмотреть сообщение
Also I know PuTTy can do it,
Putty is an SSH client, mainly used if you own a VPS/Dedi. There is no other way, samp-server.exe is the main application/program that runs the server. And its the same with hosts/VPS's, that use linux. The main program is named differently, samp03svr i believe? So yeah. Hope this helps you.

http://lowendspirit.com/locations.html
Only 3 Euros a year, start saving.

We can provide host with 2$ per month.

www.razor99.com .

You can get with 2$ 20 slots or if you use Promotional code you can get more slots with the same price.

Choice is yours and there are lots of other host but Razor99 Hosting can give you pretty good servers.

Scam ? Lol

I don't even know what to say to this one...

Thanks everyone! But tell me; look when I try to host my server with samp_server.exe it says "Erorr: Cannot start server on port 8888. Port in Use ?" But, I did everything fine! I allowed SAMP to take actions on Firewall and on Norton 360, And, I port forwarded the port "8888" in my router (I did it properly) also I have a STATIC IP! If I host my server with my LOCAL IP {Like my local IP is 168.192.1.x} then it works and samp_server.exe hosts my server, but that only lets me join none of others, but if I try it to do it with my STATIC and it says that problem. Anyone knows why ? I did everything correct!

use any other port?
try to port forward 7777 and use it?

I tried many ports, still no luck! HELP ME! I GET THIS ERROR: "Run time error 17: "Invalid/unsupported P-code file format"

What is this ?