Creation of weaponry illegaly.

My system is pretty shitty now. You go to a building, and do /buyweapon [name of weapon] [bullets].
I want to make it realistic as possible. And not so difficult. Any ideas?

Manufacturing facility.
A secured place and go get package, load them in a truck then transport them somewhere else to get gun.

Maybe you become a Materials Deliver and deliver them to a Materials Smuggler then the Materials Smuggler delivers them to the /getmats place the arm's dealer gets mats and delivers them and gets half of what he bought then he can make a gun?

If you got a hard RP server, I got a good idea for this.
Well you see, weapons shouldn't be so easy to obtain, you can go to a place and it will set you a checkpoint to somewhere else, where you will have to build your own/buy from someone/etc..
I mean, the idea is guns shouldn't be easy to get, maybe you can make a really cool system where you see an open trunk of a truck and you must steal a crate(There's a special action for that) and load it to your car, then take it somewhere so you can use it.

Summary: Use your imagination from movies etc to make it as cool as possible

Import/smuggle at the docks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGCash
Посмотреть сообщение
Import/smuggle at the docks.
You know the spot of the factory at the rural region?

This is the /buyweapon spot.

Make a system that you first must go to the dump and buy some metal, now when you have the metal you must go to some factory and make from the metal parts for guns (material/mats)... and now to sell it you have have the parts to assemble the weapon (better weapon more parts/worse weapon less parts)... this is my idea and i use this system!

sry for bad english :/

This is not runescape you shouldn't be building guns, you should be smuggling them via boat or air.

Or you could have big-shots buying them off corrupt firearms companies and claiming the shipments as stolen etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGCash
Посмотреть сообщение
This is not runescape you shouldn't be building guns, you should be smuggling them via boat or air.

Or you could have big-shots buying them off corrupt firearms companies and claiming the shipments as stolen etc.
So, should I place the /buyweapon at the docks, with an NPC?

Bump, more ideas needed.