Anyone know some good multiplayer sandbox games for pc?

I ******d it for a bit but didn't find something that I like. A game similar to GTA or Minecraft would be awesome.

Saints Row is similar to GTA and the upcoming 7 Days to Die is similar to Minecraft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by king_hual
Посмотреть сообщение
Saints Row is similar to GTA and the upcoming 7 Days to Die is similar to Minecraft.
Saints Row is a fun game to play as it seems but apparently it contains some 18+ stuffs(although I'm 18+ but I don't want to see those things). Watched 7 Days trailer and it seems awesome. Thanks for your suggestions.

Garry's Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
Garry's Mod
I will check that out. Seems like a good one for my taste because of the infinite number of gamemode types.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIK2_tTjFag"]Driver 3[/ame] This is great fun when you have a very low-end pc/laptop. (I don't think its multi-player)

Not sure about games similar to GTA but recent games that have come out that are based on Minecraft are cube world, star made, guncraft, terraria

Try Team Fortress 2!
Not similar to GTA or Minecraft but another great work from Valve.

Just Cause 2, it also has a multiplayer mod which is still in development but on a good way for a first release. Actually there is a public test this weekend.