Help | Host

Hai, i just bought host from Ig.host.com...

Anyone use it ? how to upload files.

get FTP details and upload files using filezilla.

Than what ?

I got Filezilla, got FTP details, but than i got problems

On Ig-host prices are low and we know that. You'd better open a support ticket. But let me explain a little.

When you enter the host you can get details about the FTP details. Download Filezilla and when you got the FTP details connect to it tramite FZ (FileZilla). When it will be connected upload the files of the server to the folder 'samp0.3x' and then you're done. IG-Hosts uses a Linux based servers host so you shall download the Linux plugins and other things compared to the host to work.

Good luck.

I all did what u all said, but ...

It's Offline.

Change host, ig-host is useless.

http://kingj.net

Didnt you said it too late ? i alredy spent my money!
And am really mad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodyBoardVEVO
Посмотреть сообщение
And am really mad.
You could check for online reviews for a desired hosting company. See the reputation around, and give them a go with a small server, test their support skills and more.

Nevertheless, every host should be offering support. Quality of support varies. You should try getting your FTP details by yourself via the Control Panel, and authenticate yourself via FileZilla (or any other FTP client). There you would act like it's a local server on your computer, the same thing you do on your private server, will be the same thing there.

Before starting managing, or adding - I recommend you to check for your server OS and act according to the OS environment as soon as you find out. Good luck, mate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodyBoardVEVO
Посмотреть сообщение
And am really mad.
Seriously, check the reputation of the "ighost" guy, then check the reputation of someone like KingJ or ColorHost-Kevin.

EDIT: Also...