[HELP] I need Assistance read me

Hi,
So I recently began hosting a server(tonight) and my friend on other side of country keeps telling me its down couple minutes later its up and then it just repeats... Does anyone know why this may be happening? If I do not get any contact or the assistance does not work by 00:00 USA EST time it is now 21:14, I will re-install my operating system
Thank you for your time and Assistance

I got a few things in mind that might be happening.

-Gamemode is scripted wrong and its .amx will not run.
Solution: Just re-compile it or fix the script.

-Its your host, your friend may have bad internet.
Solution: Figure out if its your friends internet or not, if it isn't it may be your host.

-He may have a mod, it might be affecting his gameplay
Solution: Tell him to remove them.

These may be the problem.

I do not believe any of those could be the problem, he was the host to begin with until I got it to work like 1 time
then we switched to me because I have 11Mbps upload and he only has .80 Mbps upload, and both me and the friend were able to connect to him, and now when I do mine, I can connect perfect (obvisously) but he can not, if anyone can do a favor and see this post try the ip in my signature if you see its not up then I know its me, if its up then I will tell my friend, once again thank you to all that view/give assistance

It won't even show on my list, so it has to be your host. And all the other servers I have on my list are running smoothly.

Okay can you check to see if it is up now? testing your theory on the Gamemode scripted wrong

Its your host, its not the gamemode, and its still doing that.

Now, do you think it is my ISP or do you think it could be a corruption in my os or do you think it could be something else? because I am supposed to be able to port forward with my Internet PLan
Also I have the guy telling me and is connected to the server with a different GM which leads me to believe it may be the GM

Ur mean that ur server lags sometimes ?

I know it's not the best thing in the world, but enable DNZ on your router for your computer. Some ISP's put speed restrictions on open ports to stop you running anything commercial from home...

Nah, its not he DMZ issue because when i did that he wasnt able to connect period