Medium Roleplay Server.

Hello SA:MP Roleplayers.
Im looking for a nice SA:MP Medium Roleplay Server.
I can pay everything there, host, hosted tab, TeamSpeak3, i will pay everything.
Requirements:
The server must have more than 35+ Daily Playerbase.
The server must have a good script.
The server must have a good Server Owner, and experienced administrators.
The server must be Medium Roleplay Server.

What do i want?
I am experienced administrator and i want to be in the administration team as a General Admin, and i can bring around 5-6 good roleplayers on the server, i can pay everything, host, hosted tab, team speak 3, everything..

If you agree with me, feel free to contact me.
Kind Regards.
Nazmi.

Well, I doubt anyone who is a good server owner would allow you to become an admin. Only those who are desperate for an admin would.

If someone has a good script he'll buy a server with his own money, why should someone trust you? who are you?

what Dripac said, and only kids would accept you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dripac
Посмотреть сообщение
If someone has a good script he'll buy a server with his own money, why should someone trust you? who are you?
He seems fairly intelligent unlike the "I GOT HOST GIVE ME CO-OWNER AND SCRIPT FOR YOUR SERVER!!!". He's also got funds and offering to pay for everything properly not get his random friend to give him a free 50 player server and a forum on a free domain.

@Dripac - take it easy.. if someone has a good script and no money hmm?
Im gonna pay everything on his account, i don't need script files access or whatever.
by the way why you guys are posting here anything agains't me, if you are not interested? to increase your post number?

Because you're being stupid, if someone opens a server without any funds to actually get hosting etc, then it's obviously going to fail.

What the fuck is 'medium' roleplay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by justsomeguy
Посмотреть сообщение
What the fuck is 'medium' roleplay?
It's like people actually trying with their roleplay but not quite meeting heavy roleplay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGCash
Посмотреть сообщение
It's like people actually trying with their roleplay but not quite meeting heavy roleplay.
So it's like people try.. But fail?