.Pwn not opening with pawno

Hello
When i open any .pwn file then it is opening with notepad, before it was opening the pawno but it changed somehow.

How can i permanently open .pwn files with pawno?

Start pawno and open it thru pawno's "open directory", have you tried doing that?

Click with your right mouse button on the *.pwn file and go to "Open with..." or something similar, then choose "Choose default program..." (or something similar, it's the last option in the submenu). At last, pick Pawno in the list, make sure "Open this file type always with this program" (or something similar) is ticked at the bottom and press OK.

Edit: Another possibility is to open the Pawno editor and click the Options button at the top. Now tick "Associate with .pwn files" and your problem should be fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basssiiie
Посмотреть сообщение
Click with your right mouse button on the *.pwn file and go to "Open with..." or something similar, then choose "Choose default program..." (or something similar, it's the last option in the submenu). At last, pick Pawno in the list, make sure "Open this file type always with this program" (or something similar) is ticked at the bottom and press OK.
When i choose Pawno application, its not coming in browser box :S

@Blast3r: I have tried that too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast3r
Посмотреть сообщение
Start pawno and open it thru pawno's "open directory", have you tried doing that?
How would that not work? Either you haven't done it right or you just didn't try to do it.

You need to browse it with using browsing botton find it in ur pc and open it with open it option

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis-
Посмотреть сообщение
How would that not work? Either you haven't done it right or you just didn't try to do it.
That is working but i want all the pawno should open within 1 click without going to pawno> pawno>open

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceKumar
Посмотреть сообщение
You need to browse it with using browsing botton find it in ur pc and open it with open it option
I did and the pawno is not coming in browser box :S

1. Open pawno.exe (in folder pawno).
2. You will see an empty .pwn script.
3. Choose "new" on upper left side.
4. You will see that what's in new.pwn
5. Compile this (F5), you will have to save it (use any name, can be "Untitled" too).
6. Close pawno.exe.
7. Open your .pwn file that you have problems with.

Done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libra_PL
Посмотреть сообщение
1. Open pawno.exe (in folder pawno).
2. You will see an empty .pwn script.
3. Choose "new" on upper left side.
4. You will see that what's in new.pwn
5. Compile this (F5), you will have to save it (use any name, can be "Untitled" too).
6. Close pawno.exe.
7. Open your .pwn file that you have problems with.

Done.
You are talking about something else.