Deduction of Reputations for Silly reasons >:-(

I am not reporting any one. I just want to share some of my deductions which were made this month.

---------------------------------------
1. My first deduction was made when i was helping for name listing. This deduction deducted my 4 reps. ↓

2. My second deduction was made when i was asking for some tips to make server successfull in Everthing and nothing section. ↓

3. My third deduction was made when i was asking player how to check is player alive.

4. My fourth deduction was made when a player asking help for making money and i just told him that "go and search on ****** about ptc sites. you can make upto 9$ per month". And i was deducted. ↓

---------------------------------------

Thats all, All of this has deducted my 9 reputations. I was earning reputation for advertising.

Have you guyz been deducted like this ??

Get used to it.

3rd one you might be able to get revoked, Mauzen got his racist one deleted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champ
Посмотреть сообщение
I was earning reputation for advertising.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
If your reputation falls below 5 after having been above 5, you do not loose the ability to advertise.
Read the forum rules at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikito
Посмотреть сообщение
Get used to it.
Kikito, you are right. But it becomes difficult for beginners to get there reputations back and what guarantee that he will no get deducted again. If any one deducts any other user . He should give a proper and valid reason of deduction. Not like abusing, swearing in deductions.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Anonymous
Посмотреть сообщение
Read the forum rules at least.
Thank you Mr. Anonymous. You are right. I can advertise. But my another point is that what users abuse and swear in reputations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champ
Посмотреть сообщение
Thank you Mr. Anonymous. You are right. I can advertise. But my another point is that what users abuse and swear in reputations.
In that case, you can PM any moderators (like dugi) and complain them. They can look up who has given you -rep and hopefully give you your rep points back (like they did mines).

Welcome to the gaming community that has full of immature kids
btw, mods can see +/-rep'ers. so if there's any abuse on rep, they will (possibly) remove/edit it

Well, the 4th deduction was deserved. PTC website are not there for little kids who want to make quick bucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, the 4th deduction was deserved. PTC website are not there for little kids who want to make quick bucks.
Sinner, Other users have also given him tips so i given a tip to search on ******. I didn't advertised or refered any things. I don't think because of this i should be deducted.
BTW, I will link an moderator to this topic. If he can do anything.

Apart from the third one I don't really see a problem. PTC sites are utter rubbish. You'll be lucky if you make $2 a month. Usually you get like $0.05 per day at most.

Personally I only give -rep if one posts seriously bad code as an answer to a question. With 'seriously bad' I mean that the error can be spotted at a single glance. Some people just take the original code and make it even worse. One other thing that will have your reputation deduced is posting pictures that show hacks.