Best Gang Wars Server on Sa-MP ?

Whats Your Best Gang Wars Server ?

NoV's. Hands down.

To vote, you'd have to play on every one of them for at least a few days and judge them. Most people haven't probably even played a single one of those servers, I doubt ANYONE has played them ALL. How do you expect people to judge a server they've never been on..?

i played all of them, and cali scripters are going to re-write the script and use custom Y_INI system instead of LuxAdmin which alot of gangwars servers use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hossa
Посмотреть сообщение
i played all of them, and cali scripters are going to re-write the script and use custom Y_INI system instead of LuxAdmin which alot of gangwars servers use.
That's a massive change.

I agree with MP2 and also, there are loads of gang war servers, it's cos you picked gang wars in server names, doesn't mean those are the best or even meant to be vote for. You are just advertising in some way.

No one owns the "Best" gang wars server, they all are good depending on what you like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatmanAndRobin
Посмотреть сообщение
No one owns the "Best" gang wars server, they all are good depending on what you like.
No, they aren't all good. Good ones are good, bad ones are bad. That's fact around SA-MP not only with gang war servers.

Another thing is, not all players understand what's good or bad because they have no idea out of scripting. Though, it's their decision on which server to play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypress
Посмотреть сообщение
No, they aren't all good. Good ones are good, bad ones are bad. That's fact around SA-MP not only with gang war servers.
That is opinionated. What you might find "good", others might find bad and vice versa. It all depends on who the player is and what they like.

I've just played

Gang Wars Death Match

and

Nov Los Santos Gang Wars

Could you pm me the ips to the other ones ?.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatmanAndRobin
Посмотреть сообщение
I would have to agree. Everyone has different tastes.