GetVehicleParamsEx

Hey there! I have one question. I got in my script that owned cars spawn when join, and it sets vehicle params so car will be locked and its engine won't be started. I tried in game with command to see boot status of all owned vehicles, and its -1. How is that possible because there are only 0 and 1 for each param. Here is my code:
Код:
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][vModel])
	{
	    PlayerInfo[playerid][pVeh] = CreateVehicle(PlayerInfo[playerid][vModel], PlayerInfo[playerid][vX],PlayerInfo[playerid][vY],PlayerInfo[playerid][vZ],PlayerInfo[playerid][vA],PlayerInfo[playerid][vC1],PlayerInfo[playerid][vC2],1200);
	    SetVehicleVirtualWorld(PlayerInfo[playerid][pVeh], PlayerInfo[playerid][pVehVW]);
        ChangeVehiclePaintjob(PlayerInfo[playerid][pVeh], PlayerInfo[playerid][vPJ]);
        if(PlayerInfo[playerid][vLocked]) SetVehicleParamsEx(PlayerInfo[playerid][pVeh], 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0);
        for(new i=0; i<14; i++)
		{
		    AddVehicleComponent(PlayerInfo[playerid][pVeh], PlayerInfo[playerid][pVehMod][i]);
		}
	}
Код:
// trunk command
new Float:vx, Float:vy, Float:vz;
        // veh 1
	    GetVehiclePos(PlayerInfo[playerid][pVeh], vx, vy, vz);
	    if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 4, vx, vy, vz))
	    {
	        idx = PlayerInfo[playerid][pVeh];
	        if(IsBike(idx)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "This vehicle does not have trunk.");
			GetVehicleParamsEx(idx, engine, lights, alarm, doors, bonnet, boot, objective);
			if(boot == 0)
			{

SetVehicleParamsEx(idx, engine, lights, alarm, doors, bonnet, 1, objective);
			    format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s opens their vehicle's trunk.", RPN(playerid));
				SendNearbyMessage(playerid, 15, string, COLOR_PURPLE, COLOR_PURPLE, COLOR_PURPLE, COLOR_PURPLE, COLOR_PURPLE);
			}
			else
			{
			    SetVehicleParamsEx(idx, engine, lights, alarm, doors, bonnet, 0, objective);
			    format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s closes their vehicle's trunk.", RPN(playerid));
				SendNearbyMessage(playerid, 15, string, COLOR_PURPLE, COLOR_PURPLE, COLOR_PURPLE, COLOR_PURPLE, COLOR_PURPLE);
			}
			done = 1;
			return 1;
	    }
When I type /trunk in the game for the first time, it will close my vehicle's trunk, which is already closed and I need to type it again to open it, just because of that -1. Please help me.
EDIT: I tried with every vehicle param, and they all are set to -1 when vehicle spawns, so the problem is not only with trunk