My signauture

My signature now says "Dont do this again". I looked over the SAMP rules and none say anything about selling money on another server like LSRP. If I was selling money on "Golden Roleplay" or some nobody server it wouldn't matter, but because it's LSRP some staff has been abusing their power to take down my signature. The point is they choose to disallow selling money for their own server, they don't have the right to use their powers on this forum too though. Who do I talk to about this?

Talk to the moderators. They will seriously listen to what you are saying. Extremely serious. They are not answerable to anyone except maybe Kalcor and I think he is not THAT INTO selling ingame monies, I think.

Dude keep SA-MP a freeware. I seriously condemn these servers like NGRP, LSRP selling stuff for IRL money.

Rajat I know what you mean but... I just want to sell some stuff on a game and people are abusing their powers here to stop me. You obviously wouldn't like it if a beta tester was constantly stopping you doing something you wanted to do, and because this is SAMP forums the beta testers can do a lot of stuff like this and probably get away with it.

freelon I'm not from LSRP. I'm an old player selling my money I dont want anymore, there's a lot there. People can still earn if they want.

And whoever is doing it wont even tell me who they are so I can talk to them about it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potmon
Посмотреть сообщение
selling money
can i sell $1 for $1 pls?

When you signed up to the forum, you agreed that:

Quote:

The owners of SA-MP Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

http://forum.sa-mp.com/misc.php?do=showrules

I'm not sure but I think DamianC is actually working here as Tester, so I'm not surprised if they took your signature down, sa-mp devs are very close to ls-rp as far as I know.

Your current signature is better.

I've removed it, I'm not an admin on ls-rp, this hasn't even been requested by anyone who's affiliated with that server.

It was removed just purely because we don't allow selling things like that on this forum, if you don't like how this forum is ran you don't have to use it. Judging by your reputation points and your posts it seems like you were up to no good anyway, likely attempting to scam people.

EDIT: It seems like you were ban evading, this same thing happened on your previous account so you did this once again to cause trouble https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=438469

Farewell