!!FREE!! - SA:MP Server Trial's

Hello,

I've currently developing a control panel for the use with SA:MP and other game servers, however i am now at the stages where i would like to take my systems live, but before hand i require a few people to test the whole system out for me like below.

1 - You will be given your own dedicated server for the duration, you will have full admin rights, and will be able to invite your friend to the server to fully test the server.

2 - You will be able to install gamemodes, scripts, mods, filterscripts ect, you will need to do this at least once to test the functionality of the control panel.

It's simple really, i just need some willing helpers to test everything for me.

At least one of the testers will be given the opportunity to own there test server for FREE!!

PM me to take part or for more information.

GPanel Team

Seems interesting. Are the servers temporarily? Considering it's more likely a Control Panel. A dummy server could be made with demo access with no privileges to change the password.

We're testing the control panel, and not the actual dedicated server and its network connection or stability.

The server's given in the testing stages will become the servers in which ill rent once i am happy the control panel does everything that is needed.

And yes its testing the control panel more than the server, but without the server you don't have a control panel and the key here is to get them to work as they should to make hosting a server easier for the novice users.

GPanel

I sent a PM so I hope you reply

Check your inbox!!

No more testers are needed, thankyou

GPanel

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPanel
View Post
No more testers are needed, thankyou

GPanel
Am going to get few of my players right now! to test this i do like the control panel i hope you guys do become public.

I really have to recommend you change the name as there's already a panel called GPanel. It's related to something completely different, but it's still best to avoid things in the future.

Hello,

When i start any development regarding anything, i first check to see if my chosen domain name is available, regardless of panel already being called that, as at the time the domain name was available and i currently have it registered mate, but thanks for the heads up, ill keep open minded in the future.

GPanel

Open to a few more tests, PM me please.

GPanel

how free server Roleplay?

OMGOMGMOMGOM OGARSM!!!

I WANT THE HOST SO U CAN STEAL MY SCRIPT!

OT: I rather pay for a trusted host, than for some people i don't know, and you can easily steal scripts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sig Hansen
View Post
OMGOMGMOMGOM OGARSM!!!

OT: I rather pay for a trusted host, than for some people i don't know, and you can easily steal scripts.
One word...

.amx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sig Hansen
View Post
OMGOMGMOMGOM OGARSM!!!

Are you... lazy to read the first post, or... a retarded?