Player not connected to script??

Hi all!

I got a weird problem. When I enter my server, it shows a login dialog (works perfectly). After I logged in, I have to click the standard SA:MP "Spawn" button. Then, when I spawn, I first fall through the ground, then get respawned at the big farm. Then, none of my commands are working O_O

Is anyone able to help me with this??

Greets, CrazyManiac

Are you loading all the plugins your server needs?

Yes. I am only running scanff as plugin.

Bump :/ ...? It's like the player is not connected to the gamemode..

That Big Farm is bugged place where no commands work. So it is normal that none of your commands work. About "being respawned in big farm" are you sure you did spawning function right ?

show us your server_log and a few piece of your registering and login code?!

This is because of an error like " invalid file or function ". Add all plugins required for the script or use native checker plugin. Native checker will show which thing is not working in server log.txt.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=249226

I dont have a "Spawn(playerid);" line, no. If I put this after the login process, any chance it will work? I'm currently on my phone so can't send the log :/

Are you sure it's loading the plugins and there aren't any you need? Are you using the login/register as a FS?
If so, I'm pretty sure your "Mode" On SA:MP says "Unknown".

To fix this, update your plugins to the latest version, and check that it's loading them all.

Yap...loadin em all... login/register=includes.