Idea for future server[Feedback]

I had an idea to make(still collect my thoughts) a unique server made from SCRATCH never seen it any sa-mp server, and no i'm not talking about rp/dm/tdm/trucking .... it's don't even have a category.
I may see it will be something that noone of you have ever seen , BUT as everything new there will be some difficult for first time connected(will try my best to explaint gamemode consept to new connected) and my find it hard to understand how to play it.

My question is you will play something that may be hard for you understand concept of it or you preffer easy(boring) stuff and the reason for your answer?

I'd appreciate your opinion!

I'd play it, I actually enjoy new stuff with cool features and I don't mind if they are complicated.
The problem is that there are a damn lot of people who can barely speak English and will probably not stay there for too long :/

The most interesting thing is the unknown. Remember that.
Old players in samp would love it, since they are always tired of the same
Things every day. Newbs wouldn't know much. They would probably
not even know all the catagories. Newbs love AWESOMENESS.
So a server with unknown catagory + awesomeness. That is the best thing
I can think of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [AK]Nazgul
Посмотреть сообщение
I'd play it, I actually enjoy new stuff with cool features and I don't mind if they are complicated.
The problem is that there are a damn lot of people who can barely speak English and will probably not stay there for too long :/
You know great not everyone in countries where English is a official language , but most of the people know more then basic of English, i myself can say that i learn English by playing and watching ******* videos. Anyway thanks for your opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaClchemistryK
Посмотреть сообщение
The most interesting thing is the unknown. Remember that.
Old players in samp would love it, since they are always tired of the same
Things every day. Newbs wouldn't know much. They would probably
not even know all the catagories. Newbs love AWESOMENESS.
So a server with unknown catagory + awesomeness. That is the best thing
I can think of.
Thank you. This more motivate me to build it yet there will be people who prefer more easy - understood for them actions then a bit harder to understand for first time , but again the server will be something that noone have seen.Idea right now is soo huge that its like building whole game into GTA SA.Thanks for your opinion.

Everyone is asking that, but then they stop because they don't know how to script

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dripac
Посмотреть сообщение
Everyone is asking that, but then they stop because they don't know how to script
You're complete right , but i think i have descent knowledge to start a project and unknown keep motivating me build it (to know that you are first who successfully make it and noone else is same as experience as man who land on moon)

Wut? I didn't understand, and i'm sure it wont last much.

Dunno. I have crazy and probably (most likely) stupid idea, but I'll spit it out. Make server which is in far future, where all civilizations have destroyed. (It will be big work with remapping all cities to huge ruins) Map three (more or less, i just gave example) Towns/villages/settlements in medieval style. All other map should be complete wasteland with scriptwise traps (you accidentally go, and kaboom you fall in deep hole and die, just like when you dig straight undet you in minecraft) Also, dangerous NPC's wandering around wasteland would be cool. However, you might also want to go into wasteland, because you could find some valuables like katanas and stuff like that. Guns wouldn't exist in server, because we are back to stone age .
Three (or more) nations (villages) would have choose to ally, fight or stay neutral with others. (No demand for ultra high playerbase, 4-6 rpers for each would be OK) They also could choose to start their own civilization from ruins, like RP'ing building something and mapper would map it. Or RP'ing discovering something/making something and admin would give it. Overall, this idea is very raw, but if it's intriguing, I might try to refine it. It could be like Age of Empires, but you are that little guy which does all the shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by SampNab
Посмотреть сообщение
Dunno. I have crazy and probably (most likely) stupid idea, but I'll spit it out. Make server which is in far future, where all civilizations have destroyed. (It will be big work with remapping all cities to huge ruins) Map three (more or less, i just gave example) Towns/villages/settlements in medieval style. All other map should be complete wasteland with scriptwise traps (you accidentally go, and kaboom you fall in deep hole and die, just like when you dig straight undet you in minecraft) Also, dangerous NPC's wandering around wasteland would be cool. However, you might also want to go into wasteland, because you could find some valuables like katanas and stuff like that. Guns wouldn't exist in server, because we are back to stone age .
Three (or more) nations (villages) would have choose to ally, fight or stay neutral with others. (No demand for ultra high playerbase, 4-6 rpers for each would be OK) They also could choose to start their own civilization from ruins, like RP'ing building something and mapper would map it. Or RP'ing discovering something/making something and admin would give it. Overall, this idea is very raw, but if it's intriguing, I might try to refine it. It could be like Age of Empires, but you are that little guy which does all the shit
Hey man this doesn't sound crazy and stupid at all, it's indeed a brilliant idea!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryphus One
Посмотреть сообщение
Hey man this doesn't sound crazy and stupid at all, it's indeed a brilliant idea!!
I just imagined bunch of SAMP players charging with katanas at another bunch of players . Actually, biggest problem in my opinion would be mapping there, so maybe remapping LS would be bad idea, but you could map huge wasteland somewhere in ocean far from LS (like 4h swimming to reach LS), so you would have to really explore everything again.