Giving another Server away!

Closed
Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed Closed
GIVEAWAY OVER ADMIN CLOSE

I want the server.
Reason: To test my maps & scripts and show it to my friends or people that want to see them, since I can't portforward in my modem. It would be very appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I'd like to have the host.
Reason:
The main reason is because I want to host my script and let players join, I can't afford a host because I don't have a PayPal account, that's why I'm requesting you to give me that host.
Think about it.
Regards,

Oh boy, might as well steal my script while your at it.

I want it so nobody else can have it. Cool?

As a matter of fact I have a script with 2k+ lines....

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
I want it so nobody else can have it. Cool?
Nah, but why you guys think he can steal it ?
I dont think, anybody give a .amx without anti-deamx, if yes, you can think your opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbidden
Посмотреть сообщение
Nah, but why you guys think he can steal it ?
I dont think, anybody give a .amx without anti-deamx, if yes, you can think your opinion.
Exactly. If you have the script SOURCE stolen, then you are the dumbass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Prodigy-
Посмотреть сообщение
Exactly. If you have the script SOURCE stolen, then you are the dumbass.
The person is maybe a lucky dumbass ?...

Ok I have Three Possible Winners I may Choose but only One will Win this Guy which i think hsould get it, As he put a little thought into that msg Instead of just saying give me to host-_-.http://gyazo.com/007ccfdb6c4325226512615b1a15c3be Or this Guy I'll Decide tomorrow. http://gyazo.com/0d00cf6cb1dcc566fc6be3339b477171