NPC's won't connect to my Linux server...

For some reason, I cannot get the NPC's to connect to the Linux server. I see no connection attempt in the server log either. However, on my Windows machine, they connect just fine. All of the permissions are 0777 (just to be safe) and all of the necessary files have been uploaded. The firewall has even been turned off to see if maybe it was blocking internal connections, but that's not the case either.

maxnpc in server.cfg has also been set to the appropriate value. I'm at a loss... This works on Windows so it should work on Linux too, since it has the necessary files and permissions. Also, removing the server password does nothing.

This happened to me once and I think you should delete all your host files of linux and say your host to retrive

it back to original form like you first bought it.Then upload the plugin .so one by one and then the NPC's and GM

things and if its all fresh again go to linux server.cfg or from hosting control panel change everything according

to your server things and all your bugs and problems maybe gone , as this happened to me and this was my

solution I think this can also help you.

I tried that already, no luck.

Is the samp-npc process running? Run "top -c" and tell me what samp-npc is running as, screenshot would be better.

did you try downloading the Linux server files.

As its the most common npc problem, did you set the maxnpc limit in the linux server.cfg?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
maxnpc in server.cfg has also been set to the appropriate value.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
As its the most common npc problem, did you set the maxnpc limit in the linux server.cfg?
pls mauzen

I think I can help you again , Is your NPC's loading or are they bugged or something ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxthefish
Посмотреть сообщение
Is the samp-npc process running? Run "top -c" and tell me what samp-npc is running as, screenshot would be better.

It appears samp-npc is NOT running.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yves
Посмотреть сообщение
did you try downloading the Linux server files.
Since this is a Linux server, yes, I am running the Linux server files.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirzor
Посмотреть сообщение
I think I can help you again , Is your NPC's loading or are they bugged or something ?
No, the NPC's are not bugged because they work just fine on a Windows machine. It is an issue to do with samp-npc not running on my Linux box, apparently.

Check max_npcs is set to 10 or higher and that you have the defualt npcmodes folder. Then, try running "./samp-npc -h 127.0.0.1 -p 7777 -n PilotLS -m at400_ls &" and check your server log for any NPC connections.

Why the hell are you running teamspeak as root?