[FilterScript] [NEW] Anti swear and Anti Advertising [BLOCKS WORDS]

Hello SAMP! I'm back again with my second filterscript which is a Anti Swear and Anti Advertising filterscript, the difference about this Filterscript is that instead of changing the swear word to **** it completely blocks the words

Here's some screenshots:

You get the idea, works the same way with IP's too!

Download links:

Pastebin:
Dropbox:

You can use and edit this filterscript as much as you want because I don't care, just leave the credits and no mirrors please.

Peace!

First!
You could just censure the word.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x96664
View Post
First!
You could just censure the word.
Code:
the difference about this Filterscript is that instead of changing the swear word to **** it completely blocks the words
Mate the DIFFERENCE is that instead of censuring the words, it blocks it. If you search for Anti Swear filterscripts they all censure the words, I wanted to do something different and block the words

Erm, sorry. My bad I didn't read that. Nice work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x96664
View Post
Erm, sorry. My bad I didn't read that. Nice work.
No problem and thanks!

Code:
So, if I understand you're scripts is somethings like that...
  • Example :
    User1: Fxck you mother will be
    Advertisement: PLEASE/DONTSWEAR....
I think it's more better with somethings like that...
  • Example :
    User1: **** you're ****
Quote:

I'm back again with my second filterscript which is a Anti Swear and Anti Advertising filterscrip

I don't really see why you said it's a anti-advertising... you have to know :7777 is not the only port you can use for a server... Anyways thanks for sharing .

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreathom
View Post
Code:
So, if I understand you're scripts is somethings like that...
  • Example :
    Advertisement: PLEASE/DONTSWEAR....
I think it's more better with somethings like that...
  • Example :
    User1: **** you're ****
I don't really see why you said it's a anti-advertising... you have to know :7777 is not the only port you can use for a server... Anyways thanks for sharing .
Ugh let me explain and I didn't think about any other ports because that's not that important, look at all the numbers like 1 with the dots

Example: 1. & .1

That's the anti advertising, and as I told the other guy I don't want to censor the words but block them instead, saw that JunkBuster had that feature so I went with that

And no problem I love sharing some new stuff :P

Nice and simple,anyways its ok if not by **** ... but you can make some warns example 3 warnings and kick

Thanks guys, glad you like it and you can add as many words as you want

Quote:
Originally Posted by dEcooR
View Post
Nice and simple,anyways its ok if not by **** ... but you can make some warns example 3 warnings and kick
Thanks but to be honest I don't wanna do that either, made it for my own server so people wouldn't flame each other, but feel free to edit it and use it for yourself. I just made it specifically for the needs of my own server and I didn't like the other Anti swear filterscripts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopefull
View Post
Code:
the difference about this Filterscript is that instead of changing the swear word to **** it completely blocks the words
Mate the DIFFERENCE is that instead of censuring the words, it blocks it. If you search for Anti Swear filterscripts they all censure the words, I wanted to do something different and block the words
you can simply make it with 1 line to block the word and return warning message.