SetPlayerColor (Client)

This is a very weird bug I came across 3 days ago. I was testing something with friends and I didn't like whenever a player connects gets the default colors so I set the color to yellow whenever a player connects. The problem is on the client side and actually on the client of the playerid 1.

playerid 0 has yellow
playerid 2 has yellow
playerid 3 has yellow

and

playerid 1 has yellow/purple

Everyone can see playerid 1 with a yellow color on the tab, the chat, the color above the name but whoever gets the playerid 1 sees himself with a purple color (default color for playerid 1).

It's not scripting related issue, it's not about mods. Some friends had the same issue when they get the playerid 1, so it's not only my client.

I'm also having this issue, I'm not sure, But sometimes for someone and look at hisself color he'll see his self with Color Purple color in Tab.

Is the highlighter of their name ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by park4bmx
Посмотреть сообщение
Is the highlighter of their name ?
What do you mean by that?

Try with different color than yellow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgi166
Посмотреть сообщение
Try with different color than yellow.
It's not about the colors, I already tried other colors. The issue is with playerid 1 and the purple (default color for playerid 1, if SetPlayerColor was not set before).

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zeus
Посмотреть сообщение
It's not about the colors, I already tried other colors. The issue is with playerid 1 and the purple (default color for playerid 1, if SetPlayerColor was not set before).
Try adding a delay OnPlayerConnect before the color changes.

If I add it in OnPlayerRequestClass, then the color works fine. Though it is still a bug.

How about using a timer and setting the color once again?

It's not something I want to get rid of it, I can set the color when they login. I just wanted to test something else (without the register/login in it) and I came across with it, so I reported it.