[GameMode] San Fierro Roleplay [ENG]

Can I have your skype to add you for a moment please?

No Pics? No Videos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchy
Посмотреть сообщение
As a matter of fact he 'gave' me this script therefore claiming it as my own, therefore no leaks could be identified because the server shut down, thank-you.

And I'll see if i still have it
Its copyrighted to the person who created this script, you have no right to claim it as your own or release it to the public.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raza2013
Посмотреть сообщение
No Pics? No Videos?
He released this script as a form of revenge, he's not going to be wasting his time making it an intention to assist.

Can Someone help me with the datebase, I cannot connect it...I can pay for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjaminjones
Посмотреть сообщение
Can Someone help me with the datebase, I cannot connect it...I can pay for it?
Its a leaked script, I highly recommend not spending your money to resolve something that involves it. Like they've stated, there's a possibility it could be blacklisted anytime soon.

when i login to the server... the server just move the camera and done notthing happen... don't have dialog login.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xganyx
Посмотреть сообщение
when i login to the server... the server just move the camera and done notthing happen... don't have dialog login.
Same thing...What's the problem?

Crappy script lol, its says San Fierro Roleplay and you spawn in los santos and every stuff are in RC....

Quote:
Originally Posted by N0FeaR
Посмотреть сообщение
Crappy script lol, its says San Fierro Roleplay and you spawn in los santos and every stuff are in RC....
What about LV ?

The bizzes,etc in san fierro but it spawns at Los santos lol....

I am not claiming this script as "MY" own, I bought this script of iGetty, and I don't think he is really interested in it getting out in the public. He told me not to give it out to anyone, but I trusted you so we could make it together, but you just showed me, that you are a pathetic child. I am telling iGetty about this, and he will hopefully come here and make a respond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by denom
Посмотреть сообщение
The bizzes,etc in san fierro but it spawns at Los santos lol....
Check Red County, alot of bizz and houses there.

Lyksus get out the topic if you're here to flame and you'll need to make houses in san Fierro by simply using /createhouse.

Also, you can use /interiors to look at all of the interiors. Finally you'll need to configure /createhouse.

Fuck this, I'll remove the topic. I'll finish the script then release it as a `help` script.

It isn't a leak, lol.

Also, to whoever thinks scripts are copyrighted I'd like to see the legal document stating upon his name that it is his because Lyksus gave me it under the creative commons licence, thanks

Lyksus, you're also selling County Life Roleplay, the edit of Virtual County Roleplay, hahahah

I don't like roleplays, This one is kinda good one script.
Great Job !

Now I am fucking fucked up cause of you. You post a topic with my script, because you are saying I lied. You said, fuck off if I am here to blame you. You are making a topic on SA-MP forum, and I am interested to announce, that this script is an edit of County Life Roleplay, and then County Life Roleplay was made from stratch by iGetty. I am getting him here.

No you ain't, ill quote:

Mitch [#gtaV]
[20/07/2013 21:31:28] Emil: I don't care
[20/07/2013 21:31:31] Emil: I don't need the script

edit: gtfo out of my post you fucking rabies dog