Unique Job ideas?

Does anyone have any unique job ideas? I'd like to hear me but also if allowed add them to my server?

Regards
Jernu

Unique jobs.. Hmm..
Well if you're making a heavy RP server, you can find up to 15 jobs.
Starting from Garbage man, farmer, lawyer, medic, government employee, janitor, thief, trucker, bodyguard, hitman, taxi driver, bus driver..
But if you want something unique.. Well most common jobs are those up there, so I doubt you can find something REALLY unique which hasn't been seen anywhere on SAMP.

How about that job that a person does to remove bugs(insects etc)?
Or a plumber? I haven't seen one before on SAMP.
Or an Instrument fixer(lol).

Begger

LOL I love your versions of unique jobs I might implant the job that "removes bugs" + I don't all the others simply because they're overused and seen in NGRP but I'll probably use the garbage and that's it but thanks for yours

EDIT; @IceCube!
You come up with unique jobs which is quite hard hence why I asked the community. Stop insulting people behind a monitor. You're probably 12 years old and have nothing better to do with your life. Grow up!

Actually the bug remover guy can be a great script, you can make a script which gives him a random house to go to, then you make a timer like 1 minute with a textdraw or something, to show his progress.
Then you can make many types of species to remove, let's say lizards 1 minute to remove, rats like 2 minutes, skunks 2 and a half minutes to remove, etc..
Great ideas can come from this.

Its acctually not that hard to think of Job Ideas, I had came up with atleast 4 which aren't shown above for a server I was going to launch and still might. Just put your imagination into things, if you must do some research at JobSite.co.uk or something... I've seen in one RP server "Drain Sucker".

i think Street Racer is Go0Od

Quote:
Originally Posted by rouzbeh
View Post
It is not unique...

Mailman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rouzbeh
View Post
How did is even a job?