mSelection include related

I have this clothing system.
I want to add a textdraw that will say each price of each skin/id.
Or add a message, that if you click once then it will show the price and if you click again it'll buy it.
Any guidelines, help?

Bump.

Bump

For textdraws, you can create textdraws using TextDrawCreate and it's related functions. There are a lot of Textdraw tutorials out there, only if you'd tried searching for them.

Same goes for messages. Although, if you don't even know how to send a message in chat, you might want to start at the very beginning with learning Pawn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basssiiie
Посмотреть сообщение
For textdraws, you can create textdraws using TextDrawCreate and it's related functions. There are a lot of Textdraw tutorials out there, only if you'd tried searching for them.

Same goes for messages. Although, if you don't even know how to send a message in chat, you might want to start at the very beginning with learning Pawn.
I thought about creating a textdraw and the content is %s, the %s is the vehicle name. How will it get the vehicle name? I need a global variable like this:
pawn Код:
if(model == X) return Buffalo

Код:
new model = GetVehicleModel(vehicleid);
if (model == 402) TextDrawSetString(textdraw, "Buffalo");
?

If you have no idea how Pawn works, I suggest you start at the very beginning with learning. Find some good tutorials.

Yeah, but how do I "attach" the textdraw to each box of the menu?
And if I continue on the page, it'll switch it?
That's the only thing I don't know, pretty new to 0.3x

bump