Some new explosive scripts

I recently browsed my old files, and remembered I was working on some more explosive scripts 2-3 years ago. These 3 scripts never made it to the release, though they were quite advanced and practically ready to use. I tested them with 0.3x and they still seem to work well, and its quite funny to play around with them.
So, to list what I got pending:
  • Rockets for planes and helis: a (quite well working) attempt to copy the hydra rockets. Fire rockets straight forward, or aim them at some vehicle, so the rockets chase it. Almost exactly like in the hydra, but fully synced.
  • Vehicle mounted artillery: Similar to my artillery fs. Makes it possible to attach moveable rocket turrets to any vehicle. Rockets dont move straight, but in a parable trajectory. Turrets can rotate up/down/left/right via keys. Includes some nice physics, fire knockback boosts the vehicle, heavier vehicles are less affected by the blast than light ones. Even the relative position of the turret on the vehicle is considered (once it started as a physics experiment)
  • SAM turrets: This one was quite advanced. Allows to create SAM turrets that fire chasing rockets at all or just certain players. Communicates with the Bombing FS, which allows dropping anti-missile flares, so SAM missiles could be distracted. Extreme fun.
Though they all work, they would need a major overhaul, as the code is just horrible. I also thought about combining them, e.g. to allow mobile vehicle-mounted SAM turrets. Would be work for some days, but I got a motivation rush by playing around with them

Now Im asking if that work would pay out. I might also create some pictures/videos on demand. Could anyone make some nice use of them?

You made good use of a transferred epithet. Anyways, vehicle mounted weapons (actually useable) would be really nice. I saw Kar did something like that on his server.

They'd come into a lot of use, the mounted vehicle rocket system is smart. SAM turrets are very useful. While, you can make Attack Heli's using a Maverick, and etc.

It's good for all sorts of game modes really.. Make a video or some screenshots with this in action.

Would actually be awesome, I could make use of it for sure.

Sounds epic! ,and to fit these Battlefield servers nicely.

Ill set up a testserver to try them all out, thats less work than creating videos
IP gonna be posted here, guess thats no problem for an up-for-a-day testserver.

Seems great! Looking forward to seeing it in the testserver.

Yeah man. Can't wait to see this in action..

Totally worth it, mate! I'd love to have hydra dogfights which are fully synched.

Dude I showed long ago that i fully support the WHOLE SutD project, hell i'd love to see that server up.
Full Support Mauzen

I just got a damn fine idea for a gamemode. Something completely unusual for me, unrelated to sutd, to begin my new samp motivation phase with. Expect something cool.
(if i should finish that )