Server Host's

I didn't really know what was the best so I wanted your opinion so just post in the comments what you think :P Please no hate comments.

So there is:

Volt Host
JJ Servers
Xenon Servers
& Razor99

(P.S If the server name isn't in here that you think is the best just post in the comments)
Also soooo sorry for the title!

Kingj or Volt-Host, only trusted and stable hosts, it'm using now Volt-Host almost 6 months and never had problems, sometimes they have downtimes but that is sloved very fast. After Volt i have used Kingj almost 2 years and was the best host for me, but unfortunately i had to change it because the payment of their services are only with paypal or ****** check out and i did not have paypal anymore, so i moved to Volt because i's the second stable host and they accept Onebip payment.

If you have paypal i recommend you Kingj. Many peoples will say that Volt-Host it's the best, but trust me, 2 years on Kingj i never had the server offline, Volt-Host have issues at least once a month, especially in Europe.

i would say volt host. kingj is alright but the support is abit late but then again am from uk so kingj is in USA i think maybe.

Kingj is in Europe, they have 3 locations, France - Rubiax, Netherlands - Amsterdam, UK - Maidenhead, Volt- Host have only one location in Europe, is Amsterdam and it's bad to use it because they have issues every day on that location, but other locations in USA like Phoenix, Virginia are very stables, and on Volt i'm waiting between 24-48 hours that they respond on my support ticket...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3_P4dr1n0
Посмотреть сообщение
Kingj is in Europe, they have 3 locations, France - Rubiax, Netherlands - Amsterdam, UK - Maidenhead, Volt- Host have only one location in Europe, is Amsterdam and i's bad to use it because they have issues all days on that location, but other locations in USA like Phoenix, Virginia are very stables, and on Volt i'm waiting between 24-48 hours that they respond on my support ticket...
ahh alright thanks. didnt knew that i used to be hosted with them but i had issue with the control panel its like when you restart your server and the button thing to start it back up comes up with a error.

but yeah i think volt host

It's a small thing that have to ignore, it's totally not important, it's true that Volt have the best control panel, but Kingj never have downtimes, when you pay for their services, you can be sure that your server will be online 24/7.

Volt-host is a very very comfortable host, that'why the price is so high, although Volt-host does have a down side on DDoS attacks. I would choose JJ Servers.

Volt-Host is good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onfroi
Посмотреть сообщение
Volt-host is a very very comfortable host, that'why the price is so high, although Volt-host does have a down side on DDoS attacks. I would choose JJ Servers.
I think that peoples who have their servers on Volt-Host in location Amsterdam, can not confirm this... I'm from Europe and i have used location Amstedram on Volt, but i have changed it to Phoenix because Amsterdam have issues almost every day. The best way is to use Kingj if you want server in Europe and Volt to USA.

Volt - Host good hosting but costly , I support Razor99 for Hosting + Within Price.