Help please, Updating include

Hello to you, I just talk about my problem because I do not know how to fix it. we talk about my update'' INCLUDE "and" PLUGIN'' SA: MP but I do not know how. I hope you can tell me how, explaining very seriously and not quick. with screenshots if possible
I thank you in advance. if this works I offer two.

So, you want to update an include? Like, having a newer version of it? That's fairly simple, just go to the pawno > include folder, and delete the include you want to update (or back it up if you want), then just download the new version, and place it in the pawno > include folder. Then go to your script, and press F5 to compile the script with the newly updated include. That's all, really. Idem dito for plugins, the only difference is that you don't need to recompile your script after you've updated a plugin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstylezzz
Посмотреть сообщение
So, you want to update an include? Like, having a newer version of it? That's fairly simple, just go to the pawno > include folder, and delete the include you want to update (or back it up if you want), then just download the new version, and place it in the pawno > include folder. Then go to your script, and press F5 to compile the script with the newly updated include. That's all, really. Idem dito for plugins, the only difference is that you don't need to recompile your script after you've updated a plugin.
Thank you, but where do we find the new version?

je vient de trouver ces sur le SA-MP.

This is not the French section, and you find the new version from the developer/include|plugin's thread itself.