[Map] New York City mod to SA-MP

When is the map comming? cant wait to see and download if availible!!

The project was discontinued, guys...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
The project was discontinued, guys...
^^^^ , Is paused and won't never be released so calm down guys !

pls reupload the Downloadlink! ))))))))))))

In my opinion, it would be nice to add several objects of this mod to the new version of samp ... It would be great .. xd

Please reupload the map

Best regards

Is this a mod that is to be installed in the game or a map script that can be loaded on a server?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
Is this a mod that is to be installed in the game or a map script that can be loaded on a server?
It's a map script. Models from the project can then be loaded or installed from the server using SA-MP 0.3.8.

Nice to see this coming to life again

There's gonna be three module phases to this project.

Main island module

- This module will only consist on one island, which will fully be completed by the time. It will consist on some partial detail elements but mainly the important things just to quickly get this module out first.

Second island module

- More rural than the first island, and small compared to the main island. While they're both small, this island alone won't be as big as the main island but it will still be very compact and nice looking.

Details and bug fixes.

- Going through the project as a whole, fixing bugs and adding more detail to the whole map. This will be the last and final release of the modules.

Lastly, here's two pictures of the main island's process. More has yet to be added of the island.

Nice work. I hope the best. Good luck on your project. I hope it will become reality.

Finally! good luck

We're almost there!

Here are some more pictures of the main island's progress. The roadwork has already been done though. So the first module should be out fast.

Sweeet. Always wanted to see something like this!

When you introduced us to your NYC project years ago, I thought we'd never see this in SA:MP itself. Great to see an old project come back to life. Definetely keep us updated!

I guess we will finally have this in 0.3.8 SAMP *_*
This is sooooo fckn wonderful !!

where is the download link or code

how can i download it?

Holy God! This is great

That's a really nice effort!