[Map] New York City mod to SA-MP

+rep, speechless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camacorn
Посмотреть сообщение
It should handle it just fine. I would suggest limiting the stream distance to around 200-300 objects at a time though to prevent lag.
I'm not sure if it's loadable through the streamer I've tested it but every time you enter the city GTA locks up pretty quickly. I kind of feel like giving it another shot today as I tried it quite some time ago. If you notice there isn't any screenshots so go figure has anybody actually managed to get this working ?

Amazing bro i'll use in my GM +Rep

Ok well tested it again same results even with only 300 objects streamed the map is useless, on top of being useless the parts that do work seem to have pretty shitty object placements but the object resource is useful for custom maps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [uL]Pottus
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm not sure if it's loadable through the streamer I've tested it but every time you enter the city GTA locks up pretty quickly. I kind of feel like giving it another shot today as I tried it quite some time ago. If you notice there isn't any screenshots so go figure has anybody actually managed to get this working ?
Well, this New York City map project began on my server years ago, and I ran it perfectly fine on Incognitos streamer. No reason why you shouldn't be able to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camacorn
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, this New York City map project began on my server years ago, and I ran it perfectly fine on Incognitos streamer. No reason why you shouldn't be able to.
Like I said I tried it and the game locks up every time you enter the city, even if it did work the parts of the map I did see has pretty shoddy item placement so the map it's self is useless.

Try it yourself, (maybe the SAMP version?) you can load objects fine but when the map streams instant crash.

This could have been an awesome server, if the Project still was a live.

Finish this map please

EPIC EPICEPIC EPICEPIC EPICEPIC EPICEPIC EPICEPIC EPICEPIC EPICEPIC EPICEPIC EPICEPIC EPICEPIC EPIC .

AWESOME !! REP

mega's link to see objects is broken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaniii
Посмотреть сообщение
This map will just crash you it is a junk release nothing more than eye candy but still cool to play around with just giving fair warning it is hardly worth your time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
Посмотреть сообщение
This map will just crash you it is a junk release nothing more than eye candy but still cool to play around with just giving fair warning it is hardly worth your time.
Still have the mediafire link surprisingly, I'll update it.

However they're in parts, so I'll just do a pastebin of the links.

Edit: Here we go. However, some of the custom models might not be avaliable on the map, like Pottus said. This was made around 0.3d - 0.3e. I'm entirely unsure but around there.

Note: I'd advise backing up your SAMP folder.

Edit: The download link HAS been removed! I'll be making the whole map non-buggy and compatible to 0.3.7! With some draw distance changes too.

Wait for the next update/fix!

Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaniii
Посмотреть сообщение
Awesome bump, dude. The project is clearly tagged at canceled...

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Amazing

Shit imagen Roleplaying here,would be dope af yo

Did you start working on this project again ?

Please post the download link.