Samp Servers

Hey guys, I'm thinking of making a server but don't know what type to make it. Can u guys just suggest me which tpe of server is most popular and will get players, role play, free roam, Tdm, county rp, war server? Thanks

If you make this:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkqIe3hVMec[/ame]
...it`ll be unique.

Roleplay:Everyone want to make RP servers. Check the Advertisments all servers all RP so you won`t have too many players;(I`d say you hard get 10 players in 1 month)

Free roam:I one don`t like this type of GM;It`s kinda borring;(I`d say 5-10 players)

TDM:If you do it like in the video it would be just awesome.If you make a good advert you may get some players.(You can reach 10-20-30 players in a few weeks)

County RP:....RP again;

War server:Mmmm there are a few war servers but not so many are intrested.(I`d say 5-10-15 players)

Hmmm wow seems cool will keep that in mind

Good luck with the server.If you open a TDM like in the video PM me i`ll be on ASAP.

Good Look

If you plan to create your own server, I think you should have it clear what kind of gamemode YOU want.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwCh0FfSRGQ[/ame]

Check this, pls!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFreemen
Посмотреть сообщение
Roleplay:Everyone want to make RP servers. Check the Advertisments all servers all RP so you won`t have too many players;(I`d say you hard get 10 players in 1 month)

Free roam:I one don`t like this type of GM;It`s kinda borring;(I`d say 5-10 players)

TDM:If you do it like in the video it would be just awesome.If you make a good advert you may get some players.(You can reach 10-20-30 players in a few weeks)

County RP:....RP again;

War server:Mmmm there are a few war servers but not so many are intrested.(I`d say 5-10-15 players)
You're speaking a load of nonsense.. you can't guesstimate how many players a server is going to have wholly based on its gamemode. There are many other factors including the quality of the script and more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrivatioBoni
Посмотреть сообщение
You're speaking a load of nonsense.. you can't guesstimate how many players a server is going to have wholly based on its gamemode. There are many other factors including the quality of the script and more.
I`m talking from my experience.

I hosted all kind of servers(RP/DM/Freeroam)-No bugs, pro scripters;

Plus he can ignore my suggestion and do as he want as it`s his server.But....we learn from experience.

Lol i still dont know what to make, Alright Vote TDM, Zombie, FreeRoam, Roleplay