[GameMode] Sand War Team Deathmatch

This script was originally finished on the date of 15/7/2013. This script was started right after I released my previous topic (a map[cia interior]).The mapping(s) in this script were made by as well as the whole script.I was working on that script for some weeks now,it may contain some bugs.I hope the bugs that i have not fix you may be able to fix or inform me in order to fix it.Please note that I will still be advancing this script and plan to add capture zones and much more!

Plugins
Код:
Whirlpool,streamer
Filterscripts
Код:
LuxAdmin,gl_realtime,weaponshop,GG,Gun,Mapping
In the filterscript there are some premade which was found here on the forum and there are some that I created(e.x Mapping)
Features
Login & Register System
Saves the following:
Password
Username
Cash
Kills
Deaths
Admin
Score

Rank System:
There are 35 ranks from score 0 up tp 30000

Teams:
Army
Rebel

Spawn System
The weapons you get depends
on the skin you will choose

Kill/Death System
If you kill an enemy you receive:
1 score
$500

If you get killed by an enemy you receive:
$-500

Commands
Код:
Command: /help
Effect: Sends a message to the client who executed the command which sends a message stating all of the commands.

Command: /kill
Effect: Automatically kills yourself.

Command: /information
Effect: Shows informations of the server to player(e.x Server Owner,Server Co-owner,Forum)

Command: /shop
Effect: Opens the shop dialog and you can choose whateven weapon you can afford to buy

I may forgot one or two commands.
Credits
Scripter(s):
Portgas(me)
as well as the creators of the filterscripts

Download
Images
Info
Код:
I am a begginer scripter so i would like to say that your opinion matters on me and any tip can be usefull.
Thank you for checking my post.And fell free to change anything except the credits

Good work, +REP

You copied the most things from here: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=450416
But well done

I admit that the style is the same but i didnt copy it.I saw around other topics and i tryied to make a mix of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pekslaker
Посмотреть сообщение
I admit that the style is the same but i didnt copy it.I saw around other topics and i tryied to make a mix of them.
Ok, in that case I will give you +REP

Awesome very nice script good job !!!

Updated

Nice gamemode. Many things can be found to learn

Good Work

Great work!! REP!