help for hosting

Hi all I need help for hosting servers run on the computer on my mode raso what needs to be rather than thrown into a hosting mode unknow write me why this is what can help you try to update the plugin and raise the hosting but also be anyway if anyone knows help me Thanks

I understood exactly nothing. Can you explain better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgi166
Посмотреть сообщение
I understood exactly nothing. Can you explain better?
gamemode is hosting this mode raso unknown but as enabling a computer everything is fine

Hosting :

and when the computer has enabled a mode is

Is the server running good? If a plugin fails, the mode is still unknown. Do you change it through the gamemode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zeus
Посмотреть сообщение
Is the server running good? If a plugin fails, the mode is still unknown. Do you change it through the gamemode?
my server is not working well only Hosting

Can you show us your server log?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Can you show us your server log?
I know I'm not sorry that you give this a look I've uploaded 4
http://www9.zippyshare.com/v/90713394/file.html

Quote:

[18:45:48] Loading plugin: mysql
[18:45:48] Failed (plugins/mysql: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)
[18:45:48] Loading plugin: sscanf
[18:45:48] Failed (plugins/sscanf: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)
[18:45:48] Loading plugin: streamer
[18:45:48] Failed (plugins/streamer: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)
[18:45:48] Loaded 0 plugins.

Quote:

[18:45:48] Script[gamemodes/rpg.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"

Like I told you, plugins failed to load. Also, about MySQL:
Quote:

Access denied for user '270_3061'@'%' to database 'grplife_serveris' (Error ID: 1044)

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Like I told you, plugins failed to load. Also, about MySQL:
Why does not the plugin for its renewal is necessary or what to do?

Do you even have the right plugins in the plugin folder as the console states that the file cannot be found :S