Ping Help.

Hello there.

Yesterday i have format(ed) my PC. And today i downloaded San andreas and Sa-mp.
Everytime i got 2000-3000 ping, Why? Maybe becuase i have 2 Anti-Virus? I have "Ccleaner" and "ESET NOD32".
And i haven't any virus. How can i fix my ping.

Any help? My ping still 2000-3000+....

/bumb

2 anti virus will speed down your pc but i don't think that it will increase your ping .. ping is depend on your internet connection , also depend on that which modem you are using , Fixedline or wifi or usb . try in other games if there is same problem then get another internet connection i think.
edit : and close downloads or other internet data using apps these also increases the ping.

Anything that uses a lot of HTML scripts will cause your game to lag. I have exede internet and my ping is well over 500 even if I'm close to a servers host location, so it may be your network. I heard Ccleaner can slow your game down a bit, you may want to uninstall it and see, if not, reinstall it.

Hmm, I prefer a lan cable.

Try to get one, I see the difference myself when I use WiFi or LAN.

Wifi 75mbps, LAN 1GB.
So thats a big difference, and when I use LAN my ping drops easily to 15/20.
EDIT: Today I putted my router in my living room, and my WiFi worked even faster then before, maybe you can try that to! It could prevent you lagging, if not, try a LAN cable as written above.

Your problem is that something is giving SA-MP a hard time. Try adding it to both of your firewalls, or temporarily disable one and see if it fixes the problem. Two can conflict, and cause firewall headaches.

You probably have a LAN cable connected to your modem/router, the other day, it was happening to me too, until I disconnected the cable from my modem and reconnected to my wireless network again.

PS: CCleaner isn't an anti-virus, it's a software to clean up your pc.