[GameMode] Zombotech Apocalypse [MySQL R39-2]

People will remember you and all your contributions here at the forum when they look at this unique gamemode. It's quite a legacy. Congratulations and good luck with your future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zPain
View Post
People will remember you and all your contributions here at the forum when they look at this unique gamemode. It's quite a legacy. Congratulations and good luck with your future.
Thank you dude

Thanks, good luck with your life.

The textdraws looks really nice. Though the zombies are quite ugly when they have same skin all over.

Good luck for your future.

Amazing project. I hope someone finishes it and opens a server so people can actually enjoy this awesome creation.

Awesome.

EDIT:Holy shit,285MB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradley7
View Post
Awesome.

EDIT:Holy shit,285MB?
As I have seen on this package it include forums, script, scriptfiles and many other files this is why iy is 285 mb

Nice gamemode man.
This GM Amazing.
+Rep You

Awesome Good Luck

Thank you for releasing Good Luck in your life

It wont work ffs. Dude you need more experience to run such a gm.

Just advising: If you're thinking on start a server with this gamemode without any knowledgement on pawn or MySQL, or you're not interested on continue developing it, don't do it. The gamemode isn't a simple click-and-run server that I made for you get heaps of money without have any knowledgement or make any effort to run, if you're thinking that it's just click and run I have some sad news for you, it isn't. The main purpose of this release is give scripters a base to keep developing the gamemode, I would never start a server with the current progress that it haves, and if you do, well, you'll be wasting your own money to host an incomplete server. I'm not saying that the gamemode isn't good, I'm just saying that IT IS NOT FINISHED AND NOT EVEN CLOSE TO IT. If you want to run a server with this gamemode, you'll need to put hours of efforts on the scripting.

"lol I'm investing a lot of time on the gamemode to open a server, I surely would never do a huge project like this for release on forums..."

-----

This is fu*king awesome gamemode. I just can't believe you released it! Awe-inspiring!

How to pick items?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemME
View Post
How to pick items?
Look at them and press N when the menu shows up, I think that I saw a bug on the last time I ran the gamemode but I'm not sure, maybe I'll fix this scripting a better way to pickup items later if you guys don't fix it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapersky™
View Post
"lol I'm investing a lot of time on the gamemode to open a server, I surely would never do a huge project like this for release on forums..."

-----

This is fu*king awesome gamemode. I just can't believe you released it! Awe-inspiring!
Times changes, opinions also, thanks