[HELP]Jail CMD

Right here is the Jail cmd and now would be asking me who agree that when an administrator posts / jail [playerid] [reason] that then the player who is in prison, that it had only 5 minutes!

Код:
dcmd_jail(playerid,params[])
{
   if(IsPlayerAdmin(playerid))
   {
   new tmp[256], idx;
   tmp = strtok(params,idx);
   if(!strlen(tmp))
   {
      SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_GREY,"|| Usage: /jail (playerid) (reason) ||");
      SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_GREY,"|| Function: Jails the given player until unjail ||");
      return true;
   }
   new pid = strval(tmp);
   if(!IsPlayerConnected(pid))
   {
      SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_GREY,"[!] Incorrect ID.");
      return true;
   }
   tmp = strrest(params,idx);
   new pname[MAX_PLAYER_NAME], pname2[MAX_PLAYER_NAME], string[256];
   GetPlayerName(pid, pname, sizeof(pname));
   GetPlayerName(playerid, pname2, sizeof(pname2));
   format(string, sizeof(string), "|| Administrator %s jailed %s. Reason: %s ||", pname2, pname, tmp);
   SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_RED, string);
   SetPlayerInterior(pid, 6);
   SetPlayerPos(pid,264.6288,77.5742,1001.0391);
   ResetPlayerWeapons(pid);
   Jailed[playerid] = 1;
   return true;
   }
   else return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "[!] You are not logged into RCON.");
}

HELP HELP pls.

I don't understand your explanation at all. Do you want the player to be kept in prison until someone uses /unjail but the player is released automatically after 5 minutes?
Check for a timer being set somewhere in your script. I can't see any timers in that command, so it must be somewhere else. If you know the callback that releases players from jails, check when is it called.

player is released automatically after 5 minutes

Alright, so check what I told you before. I'm pretty sure everything is correct in the command.

I want to take some harmony to the player released automatically after 5 minutes

can I ask you who do you cast an admin to jail to automatically come out of him!